|11-14-2018 02:56 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Global Coil Coating Market By 2025 With Industry Players - AkzoNobel, DuPont, BASF, Henkel, PPG Industries, Valspar, Sherwin-Williams , Wacker Chemie, Beckers Group, The Chemical Company, Kansai Paint Co.,Ltd
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
This report studies the coil coating market size by players, regions, product varieties and finish industries, history information 2015-2017 and forecast information 2018-2025; This report conjointly studies the world coil coating market competition landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's 5 Forces Analysis. For the data information by region, company, kind and application, 2017 is taken into account because the base year. Whenever information data was unprocurable for the bottom year, the previous year has been thought of.
Get Sample PDF of This Market Information: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The Global Coil Coating Market is expected to reach USD 6.9 billion by 2025, from USD 5.14 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Coil coating is a process where an organic coating material is applied on rolled metal strip in a continuous and automated process. Coil coatings are eco-friendly and low-toxic in nature with high tensile strength and high initial adhesion property. The process involves cleaning along with chemical pre-treatment of the metal surface with single or multiple applications of liquid paints or coating powders, which are subsequently laminated with plastic films before manufacturing in to end product. One of the main factors for the growth of coil coating market is the rise in the construction activities in residential and non-residential sectors. This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the coil coating market in the next 8 years. Some of the major players operating in the global coil coating market are
· Akzo Nobel N.V
· PPG Industries Inc
· The Valspar Corporation
· BASF SE
· Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
· KANSAI PAINT CO., LTD
· Chemical Limited
· Beckers Group
· The Sherwin-Williams Company
· Wacker Chemie AG
The global coil coating market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of coil coating market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. Increased urbanization and emerging nations such as the China, India, Mexico, Indonesia, Brazil, and Turkey has fast-tracked the construction of new buildings, which plays an important role for the growth of coil coating market in residential as well as non-residential sectors.
· In Dec 2016, AkzoNobel acquired the global Industrial Coatings business of BASF, and became the topmost supplier of coil coatings in the world.
· In Apr 2017, Danieli Fata Hunter, launched a double-coated continuous coil coating with the capacity of 250,000 tons of coated steel per annum. This is a 600-fpm (183 mpm) line with the processing of cold rolled, galvanized, pickled hot band and Galvalume steel coils.
Get TOC of Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-coil-coatin...
Market Segmentation: Global Coil Coating Market
The global coil coating market is segmented based on Type, Application, End User, and Geographical Segments.
· Based on type, the global coil coating market is segmented
• Siliconized polyester
• Plastisol, and others
· Based on application, the global coil coating market is segmented
• Steel & aluminum and others
· On the basis of end users, the global coil coating market is segmented into
• Building & construction
• Automotive, and others
· Based on geography, the global coil coating market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
· Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
· Growing in competitiveness of leading coil coating manufacturers
· Increased in number of growing demand from downstream industries
· High growth in the construction ,automotive, & appliance industry
· Stringent government regulations
· Significant growth in high energy
· Growing number in high raw material prices
· Expensive coating technologies
· Bare edges limits the use of coil coatings
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1370356 • Views: 227More releases