|11-14-2018 02:08 PM CET - Media & Telecommunications||
ESIM Market Analysis by Application are Connected Cars, Laptops, M2M, Smartphones, Tablets, Wearables with Key Venders: Infineon Technologies, Sierra Wireless, AT&T, Gemalto, Orange, IDEMIA, Samsung Electronics, Cisco, Apple, NTT DoCoMo
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global ESIM Market research has been updated with new data and figure for better market understating. Report analysis the trend and forecast ESIM Market growth outlook.
This report has all the company profiles for the top players and brands and along with that the report also contains a synopsis of market definition, classifications, applications and market trends, and the ESIM market drivers and restrains that are derived from a well know method called SWOT analysis.
Request PDF sample copy of this report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
1. To analyse the market size of the market and infer the key trends from it.
2. Industry Chain Suppliers of ESIM market with Contact Information
3. Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
4. In-depth market segmentation of ESIM
5. Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 2018-2025 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
Top Key Players:
• Gemalto NV,
• Infineon Technologies AG,
• NXP Semiconductors,
And More Companies are Giesecke & Devrient GmbH, Deutsche Telekom AG, Telefónica S.A., NTT DOCOMO, INC., Singtel, Sierra Wireless, AT&T Intellectual Property, Apple Inc., CLX, Etisalat, IDEMIA, Cisco Systems, Inc., Orange, SAMSUNG, among others.
Major countries covered in this report are
U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global ESIM Market, By Application
7. Global ESIM Market, By Vertical
8. Global ESIM Market, By Geography
8.2. North America
8.5. South America
8.6. Middle East & Africa
9. Company Landscape
10. Company Profiles
11. Related Reports
To Understand Complete Table Of Content, Tables And Figures @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-esim-market
The Global eSIM Market accounted for USD 180.3 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 29.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Based on application
• Connected cars,
• Wearables and others
On the basis of vertical
• Energy & utilities,
• Consumer electronics,
• Transportation & logistics
• North America,
• South America,
• Middle East & Africa
Looking for more information on this market? Click Here @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the eSIM market in the next 8 years. An eSIM is a SIM-card that is embedded with the mobile devices. It comes in the form of an integrated SIM chip and need not be removed from a device. It has wide application in connected cars, laptops, m2m, smartphones, tablets, wearables, others. Apple is one of the first manufacturers that started to use an eSIM.
The Apple SIM was announced in iPads in the United States. An eSIM is a new protected element designed in order to remotely manage multiple mobile network operator subscriptions and be amenable with GSMA specifications. The eSIM can be integrated in any kind of device. The growing demand and importance of eSIM has promoted and provided ways for various companies to launch eSIM. For instance, in 2016, The Samsung Gear S2 3G, launched wearable device to feature an eSIM.
In September 2017: Optus announced eSIM card technology on its mobile network. Furthermore, Telstra publicized the capability of adding phone call, data, and text messaging to wearable devices by launching “Telstra One Number” product using embedded SIM (eSIM) card technology.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Rising prominence for remote sim provisioning for M2M
• Advent and adoption of IoT technology
• Encouraging government regulations
• Growing security concerns
• Lack of regulation
Key reason to Purchase the report
1. To describe and forecast the SIM market, in terms of value, by process, product type, and industry.
2. To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, and detail the competitive landscape for market leaders
3. To describe and forecast the market, in terms of value, for various segments, by region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
4. To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the SIM market growth
5. Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various trocars across geographies.
6. To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the overall market
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Global Access Control Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Global Access Control Market, By Component (Hardware and Software), By Service (Installation and Integration, Maintenance and Support and Access Control as a Service (ACaaS)), By Vertical (Commercial, Military and Defense, Government and others) and By Geographical Segments (North America, Asia Pacific, South America and others)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-access-contro...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1370096 • Views: 481More releases