|11-14-2018 02:04 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Industrial Cloud Platform Market Emerging Trends, Analysis by Top key players are SAP, Prevas AB, QAD, Oracle, Epicor Software, IBM, Red Hat, Schneider Electric, Microsoft, Hitachi Vantara, Siemens, GE, Salesforce, Rockwell Automation & More
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The study of “Global Industrial Cloud Platform Market” provides the market size information, in-depth analysis along with competitive insights and segmentation.
This research report categorizes the global industrial cloud platform market by players/brands, region, type and application. This report also studies the global market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Global Industrial Cloud Platform Market was valued at USD 703.5 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 737.5 billion in 2025 growing at a healthy CAGR of 27.8% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get PDF Sample copy of report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
• Oil & Gas
• Electric Power Generation
• Water & Waste Water Management
• Food & Beverage
• Mining & Metal
• Pulp & Paper
• Pharmaceutical & Others
1. To analyse the market size of the market and infer the key trends from it.
2. Industry Chain Suppliers of industrial cloud platform market with Contact Information
3. Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
4. In-depth market segmentation of industrial cloud platform
5. Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 2018-2025 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
Top Key Venders:
• General Electric
• Schneider Electric
• Honeywell International
• Hitachi Data Systems,
The other players in the market are PTC, Hitachi Data Systems, IBM, Epicor Software, Oracle Corporation, Prevas, QAD Inc., Rackspace Inc., Red Hat, Inc., Microsoft, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., SAP SE, Schneider Electric SE, Hewlett Packard, Net Magic IT Services, Sify Technologies, CtrlS Data Center, VMware, Inc., and many more.
To Understand Complete Table Of Content, Tables And Figures @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-industrial-...
In May 2018: Epicor Software Corporation has partnered with Microsoft to provide Epicor enterprise-class solutions globally on the Microsoft Azure platform to promote business growth. This strategy offers cloud deployment of Epicor Prophet 21 enterprise resource planning (ERP) suites on Microsoft Azure to provide industrial cloud platform.
In June 2017: Wipro Limited collaborated with Red Hat, to set up a cloud application factory that enables developers and IT teams to have repeatable and rapid methodology for application modernization across public, private and hybrid clouds.
In May 2018: Oracle Corporation had launched Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud, Oracle Autonomous Integration Cloud, and Oracle Autonomous Visual Builder Cloud to provide cloud platform services for business. This cloud services enable organizations to lower cost, reduce risk, accelerate innovation, and get predictive insights.
Major countries covered in this report are
U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Solution of Global Industrial Cloud Platform Market
1. Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
2. Distributed Control System
3. Manufacturing Execution System
4. Human-Machine Interface
5. Product Lifecycle Management
Cloud Type of Global Industrial Cloud Platform Market
Service Model of Global Industrial Cloud Platform Market
Looking for more insights from this report? click the link below @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Professional Service of Global Industrial Cloud Platform Market
1. System Integration
Geography of Global Industrial Cloud Platform Market
1. North America
4. South America
• Increased adoption of the industrial cloud platform in the industrial sector
• Advent of hybrid cloud services and cloud brokerages services
• High demand for cloud monitoring for financial applications
• Increasing adoption of wireless networking technology led to increase in use of industrial cloud platform
• Rise in the use of Distributed Control System (DCS)
• Need high investment for projects
• Increasing concerns regarding security and privacy
• Inefficient disaster backup and error limitations
The global industrial cloud platform market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cybersecurity as a service market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key reason to Purchase the report
1. To describe and forecast the industrial cloud platform market, in terms of value, by process, product type, and industry.
2. To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, and detail the competitive landscape for market leaders
3. To describe and forecast the market, in terms of value, for various segments, by region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
4. To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the industrial cloud platform market growth
5. Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various trocars across geographies.
6. To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the overall market
Questions? We’ll Put You On The Right Path Request Analyst Call @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
APAC Surgical Staplers Market – Trends and Forecast To 2024
APAC Surgical Staplers Market, By Product Type (Manual, Powered),Type (Disposable, Reuse), Application (Abdominal, Pelvis, General Surgery, Cardiac, Thoracic, Orthopedic, Hemorrhoids, Cosmetic, Pediatric), End User (Hospital, ASC, Clinic), Distribution Channel (Retail, Direct Tenders), Country (Global Surgical Staplers Market, By Product Type (Manual, Powered),Type (Disposable, Reuse), Application (Abdominal, Pelvis, General Surgery, Cardiac, Thoracic, Orthopedic, Hemorrhoids, Cosmetic, Pediatric), End User (Hospital, ASC, Clinic), Distribution Channel (Retail, Direct Tenders), Geography (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of APAC) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1370075 • Views: 205More releases