|11-14-2018 09:39 AM CET - Media & Telecommunications||
Global Maritime Safety Market By 2025 - Leonardo, Elbit Systems Ltd, Harris Corporation, Grupo EULEN, BAE Systems, Northrop Grumman, Kongsberg Maritime, Honeywell, Consilium Marine & Safety AB, Saab Defense and Security USA, The Vane Brothers Company
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
DBMR published the new report on world maritime safety market underneath medical devices portfolio. The analysis report presents you comprehensive analysis of suppliers, buyers, rising market trends, industrial chain, sourcing strategy, technology, application and market impact issue. The maritime safety market report may be a compilation of the many factors driving and restraining this market together with a radical run-down of the sales volume of every product inside fastidiously classified sub-segments of the market. The maritime safety market has been unconditionally sub-divided into multiple classes to grant the user of the report a transparent illustration of the market.
Maritime safety is referred to be the mission of United States coast guard. Coast guard investigates maritime incidents, merchant vessels, offshore drilling units and maritime facilities. Apart from these coast guards are also responsible for licensing mariners, documenting U.S. flagged vessels, and implementing a variety of safety programs.
Get Sample Copy of This Market Information: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Maritime safety Industry accounted to USD XX.XX million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025, Globally. Maritime safety market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. Maritime safety awareness, and regulatory compliances and standards may act as the major driver in the growth of marine safety. Some of the major players of the global maritime safety market are
· BAE Systems
· Elbit Systems Ltd.
· Harris Corporation
· Honeywell International Inc.
· Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
· Northrop Grumman Corporation
· Raytheon Anschütz
· Saab AB
· Leonardo – Società per azioni
· GRUPO EULEN
· ABS Group
· Consilium AB Publ.
· Vane Brothers
· SOLAS MARINE SERVICES GROUP
· Safety Management Systems LLC
· Siam Global Marine Safety Co., Ltd.
The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments. The report for maritime safety market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. On the other side, absence of uniform standards of technologies and solutions may hamper the market.
Get TOC of Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-maritime-sa...
The global maritime safety market is segmented on the basis of technologies and systems into
· Screening and scanning
· Access control
· Geographic information system
· Surveillance and tracking
· Weather monitoring
· The access control segment is further sub segmented into
· Identification Card
· The detectors segment is further sub segmented into
· RFID tags
· CARNE/HAZMAT detection
· Laser Range Finder
· The surveillance and tracking segment is further sub segmented into
· Underwater Surveillance
· Video Surveillance
· Automatic Identification System
· Long-Range Identification And Tracking (LRIT)
· Thermal Imaging
· The communication segment is further sub segmented into
· The others segment is further sub segmented into
· Long Range Acoustic Device
· Network Security
· Cyber Security
· Intruder Alarms
On the basis of services, the global maritime safety market is segmented into
· Training, risk assessment and investigation
· Maintenance and support
· The others segment is further sub segmented into
· Loss Prevention
· Security Management
· Counter Piracy
· Response Consultancy
· On the basis of categories, the global maritime safety market is segmented into
· Port And Critical Infrastructure Security
· Vessel Security
· Coastal Surveillance
· On the basis of geography, the global maritime safety market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
· Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. North America is expected to dominate the market.
Major market drivers & restraints:
· Maritime safety awareness
· Regulatory compliances and standards
· Rising trade and freight transport activities by sea
· Ungoverned marine regions
· Absence of uniform standards of technologies and solutions
· Transnational organized crime (TOC)
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1368425 • Views: 362More releases