|11-13-2018 05:25 PM CET - Logistics & Transport||
Ambulatory Services Market Trend Analysis by Top Key Players AmSurg Corp, Surgery Partners, Symbion Inc., IntergraMed America, Nueterra Capital
Press release from: Big Market Research
Ambulatory services are a set of diagnostic and therapeutic services that provide patient education, support, care, and community support. Ambulatory care includes clinical, organizational, and professional activities performed by registered nurses patients with health issues. These services include application of advanced medical technologies and procedures that can be provided without visiting the hospital, therefore avoiding hospital stays.
Global Ambulatory Services Market focuses on the factors driving leading tourist insurance markets, major players and their constraints. This report provides top-level assessments in terms of market segments, market share, revenue forecasts, and geographic analysis. The research report is a blend of insightful research into the history of the Ambulatory Services industry and forecasts up to 2023.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2780538?utm_sour...
This report studies the Ambulatory Services market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Ambulatory Services market by product type and applications/end industries.
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers: AmSurg Corp, Surgery Partners, Symbion Inc., IntergraMed America, Nueterra Capital, Terveystalo Healthcare, Healthway Medical Corporation, Surgical Care Affiliates, Aspen Healthcare, Medical Facilities Corporation
North America dominated the ambulatory services market in 2016 by accounting for around 46% market share. This can be attributed to the high adoption of technologically advanced products, government initiatives, and mergers & acquisitions. For example, in January 2017, the company Envision Healthcare acquired Sunshine Radiology, LLC that has 35 physicians. This increased the companys capacity to provide services to 80 healthcare ambulatory facilities and more than 55 hospitals in Florida.
The global Ambulatory Services market is valued at xx million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach xx million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2017 and 2023.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Ambulatory Services.
Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America
• South America
• Middle East and Africa
Market Segment by Type, covers
• Primary Care Offices
• Outpatient Departments
• Emergency Departments
• Surgical Specialty
• Medical Specialty
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Private Hospitals
• Public Hospitals
Get a discount on this research report @ www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/2780538?ut...
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Ambulatory Services market.
• Chapter 1, to describe Ambulatory Services Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
• Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Ambulatory Services, with sales, revenue, and price of Ambulatory Services, in 2016 and 2017;
• Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
• Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Ambulatory Services, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
• Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
• Chapter 12, Ambulatory Services market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Ambulatory Services sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source.
Access full report Description, TOC and Table of Figure @: www.bigmarketresearch.com/global-ambulatory-services-mark...
Industry executives tend to keep a tab on their business competitors. This keeps them updated on strategic business activities and investment trends. Company profiles are crucial to participating players of interconnected verticals.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
call answer Direct:+1-971-202-1575
call answer Toll Free:+1-800-910-6452
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1366758 • Views: 635More releases