|11-13-2018 04:47 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Global Refinish Paint Market 2025 Top Companies Are Axalta Coating Systems, PPG Industries, BASF, Akzo Nobel N.V., Sherwin-Williams, 3M, Kansai Paint Co.,Ltd, NIPPON PAINT CO., LTD., KCC, NOVOL, Noroo Paint & Coatings Co Ltd , LUBRIZOL LIMITED
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The forecast duration 2018-2025 is going to be super for the Refinish Paint marketplace that can allows you to be the face changer for enterprise. The customers are increasing each day consequently increasing the sales, import, export, sales and CAGR values. SWOT evaluation suggests what the market drivers and restrains are for the Refinish Paint market.
The important players and brands are riding elements for the Refinish Paint market that are the usage of movements which includes product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations. This report presents an intensive synopsis in the Refinish Paint market definition, classifications, packages, and engagements.
Global Refinish Paint Market By Resin (Polyurethane Resin, Epoxy Resin, Acrylic Resin, Others), By Technology (Solventborne Coating, Waterborne Coating, Powder Coating) By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Buses, LCV, Trucks) By Layer (Sealer, Primer, Basecoat, Clearcoat) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Global Refinished Paints Market is expected to reach USD 9,477.85 Million by 2025 from USD 6,900.00 Million in 2017, at a CAGR of 4.2% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy @databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Growing demand for automobiles, rising demand for recreational vehicle (RV), and surge in repair and maintenance activates are the key driving factors in the refinished paints market. Although, volatility in raw material prices and upgraded safety features on advanced vehicles could hamper the growth of the global refinished paints market.
The Global Refinish Paint Market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
TOP Competitors of Market:-
Some of the major players in refinish paint market Are:-
• Axalta Coating Systems,
• PPG Industries,
• BASF SE,
• Akzonobel NV,
• Kansai Paint,
• Nippon Paint,
• Donglai Coating,
• Noroo Paint & Coatings,
• Kapci Coatings,
• Guangzhou Zhenroumei Chemical Coatings,
• Cresta Paint Industries,
• TOA Performance Coating,
• HMG Paints,
• Weg Group,
• Samhwa Paints Industrial,
• Alps Coatings,
• Rock Paint,
• James Briggs,
• Among Others.
Polyurethane resin is expected to dominate the global refinished paints market with the highest CAGR of 4.7%
Passenger car is driving the market with highest market share of 69.5%
Major Market Drivers:
• High demand for vehicle usage
• Flexibility in raw material prices
• Improved safety features on advanced vehicles
Table of Content
1 Industry Overview
1.1 Refinish Paint Industry
1.1.2 Development of Refinish Paint
1.2 Market Segment
1.3 Cost Analysis
2 Industry Environment
3 Refinish Paint Market by Type
4 Major Companies List
5 Market Competition
6 Market Demand
7 Region Operation
8 Marketing & Price
9 Research Conclusion
• The global refinished paints market is segmented on resin type, component, type, deployment model, application and organization size, vertical and geography. The report provides data for 2016 to 2025, 2017 being the current year while 2018 to 2025 is the forecast period for the report.
• The global refinished paints market is segmented based on resin type into four notable segments as polyurethane resin, epoxy resin, acrylic resin and others. In 2018, polyurethane resin market is likely to dominate market with 51.4% market shares and is estimated to reach USD 5,037.83 million by 2025. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 4.7% in the forecast period.
• The global refinished paints market is segmented based on vehicle type into four notable segments passenger car, buses, LCV and trucks. In 2018, passenger car market is likely to dominate market with 69.5% shares and is estimated to reach USD 6,686.82 million by 2025. It is growing at a CAGR of 4.4% in the forecast period.
• The global refinished paints market is segmented based on technology into three notable segments; solvent borne coating, waterborne coating and powder coating. In 2018, solvent borne coating market is likely to dominate market with 48.5% shares and is estimated to reach USD 4,404.83 million by 2025. It is growing at a CAGR of 3.6% in the forecast period.
• The global refinished paints market is segmented based on layer into four notable segments; primer, basecoat, clear coat and sealer. In 2018, primer market is likely to dominate market with 38.7% shares and is estimated to reach USD 3,486.49 million by 2025. It is growing at a CAGR of 3.5% in the forecast period.
• Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa. The geographical regions are further segmented into 24 major countries such as U.S. Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa and many others.
The major factors contributing to the growing demand for automobiles, rising demand for recreational vehicle (RV), and surge in repair and maintenance activates are the key driving factors in the refinished paints market.
Order a Copy of This Research Report @
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1366711 • Views: 744More releases