|11-13-2018 04:40 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Trends and Analysis followed by Top Companies Like IBM Corporation, Green Revolution Cooling, Midas Green Technologies, LLC, Allied Control, Green Data Center LLP, SPLITTED-DESKTOP SYSTEMS
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Data Center Liquid Cooling market is a complete background analysis of industry, which includes an assessment of the parental market. The Data Center Liquid Cooling market report provides an in-depth overview of Product Specification, technology, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as Revenue, Cost, Gross and Gross Margin. The global Data Center Liquid Cooling market report also contains the drivers and restrains for the market that are derived from SOWT analysis, and also shows what all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the several key players and brands that are driving the market are by systemic company profiles.
The Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market accounted for USD 844.7 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 30.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Segmentation
• By Geography; Liquid Cooling Solution (Indirect Liquid Cooling, Direct Liquid Cooling);
• Service (Design & Consulting, Installation& Deployment, Support & Maintenance);
• Data Center Type (Large, Small & Medium Size, Enterprise);
The report for Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
The data center cooling is getting vital because of growing processing power of data centers that are resulting in more heat generation. Air-based cooling is facing problem to cool down data centers that has forced to search for an alternative because of this the liquid-based data center cooling has been introduced which is helpful in keeping mercury under control within the data infrastructure to avoid electronic components from getting damaged due to excessive heat generation. It has its wide application in banking, financial services, and insurance, IT and telecom, government and defense, healthcare, research and academic, retail, energy, manufacturing, and others.Increasing need for cost-effective cooling solutions and growing need for eco-friendly data center solutions may act as the major driver in the growth of data center liquid cooling market. On the other side, requirement of specialized infrastructure may hinder the market.
• To perceive the most influencing pivoting and hindering forces in Data Center Liquid Cooling Market and its footprint in the international market.
• Learn about the market policies that are being endorsed by ruling respective organizations.
• To gain a perceptive survey of the market and have an extensive interpretation of the Data Center Liquid Cooling Market and its materialistic landscape.
• To understand the structure of Data Center Liquid Cooling Market by identifying its various sub segments.
• Focuses on the key global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of Data Center Liquid Cooling Market submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
• To analyze the Data Center Liquid Cooling Market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
TOP Competitors of Market:
• Chilldyne, Inc.,
• LiquidCool Solutions,
• Rittal GmbH & Co. KG,
• Emerson Electric Co.,
• Schneider Electric,
• IBM Corporation,
• Green Revolution Cooling,
• Midas Green Technologies, LLC,
• Allied Control,
• Green Data Center LLP,
• SPLITTED-DESKTOP SYSTEMS,
• SILVERBACK MIGRATION SOLUTIONS, INC,
• CoolIT Systems Inc,
• Condair Group,
• Ebullient, Inc.,
• Dynatron Corporation
Major Market Drivers:
• Increasing server rack density
• Need of heat management solutions
• Increasing need for cost-effective cooling solutions
• Growing need for eco-friendly data center solutions
• Increasing power and cooling demand of modern equipment
• High heat load inside many data centers
• High maintenance requirements
• Requirement of specialized infrastructure
Key Insights in the report:
• Historical and current market size and projection up to 2024
• Market trends impacting the growth of the global taste modulators market
• Analyze and forecast the taste modulators market on the basis of, application and type.
• Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative, and application
• Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
On the basis of liquid cooling solution:- Indirect liquid cooling, direct liquid cooling
On the basis of service:- Design and consulting, installation and deployment, and support and maintenance.
On the basis of data center type:- Small and medium- size data center, enterprise data centers, and large data centers.
On the basis of application:- Call routing and queuing, data integration and recording, chat quality and monitoring, real-time decision making, and workforce optimization.
On the basis of vertical:- Banking, financial services, and insurance, IT and telecom, government and defense, healthcare, research and academic, retail, energy, manufacturing, and others.
On the basis of geography:- North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Inquire Regarding This Report @
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1366702 • Views: 548More releases