|11-12-2018 05:21 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Global Warehouse Robotics Market Analysis Report By 2025, Competitive Business Strategies, Latest Trends and top players - ABB Robotics, Eaton, YRG, Inc., Kawasaki Robotics, Vigilant Robots, Hitach, Scape Technologies, and KUKA Robotics
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Warehouse Robotics Market survey provides key information about the industry, including very helpful and important facts and figures, industry expert opinions, and the keen understanding on latest Business developments across the globe. This market Report covers strategic profiling and in-depth survey of industry top key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and analyzes innovative business strategies. Our comprehensive market outlook is expected to support several clients and businesses to make better market decisions and align their market strategies with the changing market dynamics. The Warehouse Robotics market study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
The Global Warehouse Robotics Market was valued at USD 1,950.1 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 2,450.0 million in 2025, growing at a healthy CAGR of 12.0% for the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
SAMPLE REPORT | ASK FOR INSTANT AVAILABILITY AT databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The Reasons for Buying Warehouse Robotics Market Report
· This report discovers changing competitive dynamics.
· It presents forward-looking view of various components driving or controlling industry development.
· It gives a graph of mechanical development over time to recognize the market growth rate.
· The report covers in-detail insights about the competitive overview and company share analysis
· It presents a seven-year forecast estimate based on how the market anticipated growing.
· Analyst support, along with the market estimate sheet (in Excel)
Each analysis is based on highly researched sources of information and is combined with
· Competitor analysis
· R&D funding comparisons
· Novel and pipeline products
· Competitor business strategies
· Patent tracking
· Porter’s five forces analysis
· Individual company reviews
· High impact tables and figures
· Supply and Demand
STRATEGIC KEY INSIGHTS
· Facilitates decision making in view of noteworthy and gauging information also the drivers and limitations available of the market.
· Competitors – In this section, various Warehouse Robotics industry leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
· Analytical Tools – The Warehouse Robotics Market report consists the precisely studied and evaluated information of the key players and their market scope using several analytical tools, including SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, investment return analysis, and feasibility study. These tools have been used to efficiently study the growth of the major industry participants.
· Production Analysis – Production of the Warehouse Robotics is analyzed with respect to different regions, types and applications. Here, price analysis of various Warehouse Robotics system Market key players is also covered.
· Sales and Revenue Analysis – Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Warehouse Robotics Market. Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
· Supply and Consumption – In continuation of sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Warehouse Robotics Market. This part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
· The 360-degree Warehouse Robotics overview based on a global and regional level
· Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level
· A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants
· Other analysis – Apart from the information, trade and distribution analysis for the Warehouse Robotics Market.
GET CUSTOMIZED REPORT
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time. (firstname.lastname@example.org) will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
· In June 2018, Mobile Industrial Robots ApS (Denmark) launched a new warehouse robot for heavy lifting named MiR 500. This warehouse robot is able to carry 500 kg of weight. This product has laser-scanning technology that offers optimal safety solution with 3D cameras.
· In December 2014, Amazon had installed 15,000 warehouse robots in its U.S. warehouse to cut operation cost by one-fifth and to meet the increasing consumer demand.
· Asia Pacific (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific).
· North America (US, Canada, Mexico).
· Europe (Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Rest of Europe.
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America).
· Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa).
· Fixed Robots
· Cylindrical Robots
· Mobile Robots
· Gantry Robots
· Stationery Articulated Robots
· Pick & Place
· Assembling and Dissembling
· Warehouse Management System
· Warehouse Execution System
· Warehouse Control System
By Industry Vertical
· Electronics & Electrical
· Metal and Machinery
· Food and Beverages
INQUIRE ABOUT REPORT FROM OUR EXPERT’S AT databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Major Business Entities Covered in this Report
· ABB Robotics,
· YRG, Inc.,
· Kawasaki Robotics,
· Vigilant Robots,
· Scape Technologies,
· KUKA Robotics,
· Daifuku America,
· ATS Automation,
· Amazon Robotics,
· EK Automation,
· FANUC America Corporation,
· Hitachi Solutions Canada,
· mobile Industrial Robots ApS,
· Kiva Systems,
· Rockwell Automation,
· Adept Technologies Inc.,
· JBT Corporation,
· BlueBotics SA,
· PARI Robotics Inc.,
· FANUC UK,
· FANUC Europe,
· Fanuc Robot,
Major Key Points in TABLE OF CONTENTS
2) MARKET SEGMENTATION
3) Market Overview
4) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5) premium insights
6) Global Warehouse Robotics Market, by Geography
7) company profiles
TOC | ASK FOR INSTANT AVAILABILITY AT databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-warehouse-r...
· Increased demand of automation, time saving and reduction in cost
· Increasing number of stock keeping units
· Increasing demand and awareness towards quality and safety production
· Advancement in automation technologies
· Increased use in various verticals such as defence, food and beverage, electronics, pharmaceuticals, electronics, construction, and automotive
· Initial high adoption cost related to training and deployment
· Lack of awareness and difficulty in interacting with robots
· Threat of job displacement
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1363008 • Views: 251More releases