|11-12-2018 02:07 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Automation Solutions in Shale Gas Industry 2018 Market Demand, Size, Share, Growth, Revenue, Statistics & Top Key Players:-ABB, Emerson Electric, Honeywell International, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Beckhoff, Bosch Rexroth, EYELITE, GE, Idec, Keyence
Press release from: Orian Research
Global Automation Solutions in Shale Gas Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study of global Automation Solutions in Shale Gas market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region and forecast to 2025 on the current state of the industry. This research report categorizes the global Automation Solutions in Shale Gas market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
Get Sample Copy @ www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/592540
The availability of unconventional forms of energy resources like shale gas, tight gas, and oil shale, among others is one of the key factors driving the growth of this market globally. To meet the rising energy demand from countries like India, China, and the US, the oil and gas industry has initiated the exploration of unconventional energy resources, such as shale gas, tight gas, oil shale, and others. According to EIAs World Energy Outlook, the global demand for energy will grow by more than a third by 2035.
The forecast also estimates that these countries may account for a 60% increase in global energy consumption. In the recent years, crude oil production in the US has expanded rapidly which is powered by oil extracted from the shale reserves such as Bakken, Permian Basin, and the Eagle Ford reserves. Shale gas production in the US rose from 5 Bcf per day in 2007 to 33 Bcf per day in 2013 at a rate of more than 550%.
Therefore, the expansion of shale gas and shale oil exploration demands better infrastructure and improved methods for controlling, monitoring, and real-time sharing, thereby, propelling the growth prospects for the automation solutions market in the shale gas industry.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
• Emerson Electric
• Honeywell International
• Schneider Electric
• Adept Technologies
• Bosch Rexroth
• CG Automation?Solutions USA
Inquire More or Share Questions If Any before the Purchase on This Report @ www.orianresearch.com/enquiry-before-buying/592540
Global Automation Solutions in Shale Gas Industry 2018 Market Research Report is spread across 97 pages and provides exclusive vital statistics, data, information, trends and competitive landscape details in this niche sector.
In this industry research report, the analysts have estimated factors such as the increasing adoption of analytics in the shale gas industry will spur this markets growth in the coming years. The computational analysis of data is a valuable asset that drives the decision-making process across most industries, including the shale gas industry. Most vendors in the automation solutions market are increasingly using analytics to enhance their business and boost value propositions.
Moreover, analytics and statistical methods can be customized as per the market and industry requirements. The use of analytical methods also promotes decision-making with the least margin of errors, helps foresee problems, and identify the cause of errors. For instance, Siemens collaborated with SAP using the HANA cloud platform to offer voluminous data analysis and interpretation technologies.
Order a Copy of Global Automation Solutions in Shale Gas Market Report 2018 @ www.orianresearch.com/checkout/592540
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions: North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa.
With tables and figures helping analyze worldwide Global Automation Solutions in Shale Gas market, this research provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Report on (2018-2025 Automation Solutions in Shale Gas Market Report) mainly covers 12 sections acutely display the global market:
• Chapter 1: To describe Automation Solutions in Shale Gas Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force.
• Chapter 2: To analyze the top manufacturers of Automation Solutions in Shale Gas, with sales, revenue, and price of Automation Solutions in Shale Gas, in 2016 and 2017.
• Chapter 3: Automation Solutions in Shale Gas, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017.
• Chapter 4: To show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Automation Solutions in Shale Gas, for each region, from 2016 Automation Solutions in Shale Gas to 2018.
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 To analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions.
• Chapter 10 and 11 To show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2016 Automation Solutions in Shale Gas to 2018.
• Chapter 11 Automation Solutions in Shale Gas market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2025 Automation Solutions in Shale Gas.
• Chapter 12: To describe Automation Solutions in Shale Gas sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source.
Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collections of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world's most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products.
Vice President – Global Sales & Partner Relations
Orian Research Consultants
US +1 (415) 830-3727 | UK +44 020 8144-71-27
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1362296 • Views: 371More releases