|11-08-2018 09:04 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Virtual & Augmented Reality in Retail and FMCG Market Is Booming Worldwide | Alibaba, Alphabet, Amazon, Apple, Facebook
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 52 pages on title 'Virtual & Augmented Reality in Retail and FMCG - Thematic Research' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions and important players such as Alibaba, Alphabet, Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Himax, HTC, Intel, Largan Precision, Microsoft, Nvidia, Samsung, Sony, Tencent, Vuzix, ANTVR, Atheer Labs, Avegant, Blippar, Improbable, Insta360, Jaunt, Leap Motion, Magic Leap, Meta, MindMaze, NextVR, ODG, OTOY, Razer, Unity Technologies, Vayyar, JD.com, Lowe’s, Target, Walmart, Wayfair, EBay, IKEA, TCCC, L’Oreal, Nestlé
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1261880-virtual-aug...
Alternative reality - which encompasses virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and mixed reality (MR) - could become the next big computing platform. In VR, the user is immersed in an entirely artificial world. In AR, the user sees the real world overlaid with digital data.
In 2017, VR/AR headsets were shipped at an increased rate compared to 2016, driven by the launch of several consumer VR headsets, and it was a banner year for mobile AR application programming interface (API) frameworks. AR is where much of the action is likely to be over the next two to five years. Imagine wearing a pair of glasses with the computing power and functionality of your smartphone, activated by your voice, which recognizes what you see, where you are, and the context in which you require information.
Over the next five years, VR/AR apps will transform numerous industries, increasing productivity and creating new ways of working, playing, and shopping.
- This report focuses on understanding the impact of virtual & augmented reality in the retail and FMCG sectors.
- It discusses how VR/AR apps will transform numerous industries, increasing productivity and creating new ways of working, playing, and shopping over the next five years.
- The report also explains how companies are leveraging VR/AR to deliver hyper-personalized marketing solutions that enrich customer experiences and drive commerce.
- It identifies the leading technology and retail players, who should benefit once VR/AR/MR takes off.
Reasons to buy
- The report highlights the big players in the alternative reality industry and where do they sit in the value chain.
- It identifies the main trends that we expect to see over the next five years in the VR, AR, and MR sectors.
- The report analyses the alternative reality industry value chain, and an industry analysis to explain how AR could be the next mobile computing platform within a decade, a competitor landscape, mergers and acquisitions, and a timeline to understand the story of alternative reality technology thus far.
- The report describes the impact of virtual and augmented reality on retail and FMCG sectors, giving out key recommendations to technology, as well as retail and FMCG companies.
- It offers a technology briefing, highlighting the primary differences between VR, AR, and MR.
Get customization & check for discount @ www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/1261880-virtual-...
Companies mentioned in the Report
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1261880-virtual-augmented...
Table of Contents
Macroeconomic trends 5
Technology trends 6
Media trends 8
Virtual & augmented reality trends in retail and FMCG 10
VALUE CHAIN 12
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1261880
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1356806 • Views: 231More releases