|11-06-2018 09:26 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Europe Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market By 2025 With Top Industry Players Like Siemens Healthineers, McKesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Epic, Philips, Allscripts, GE Healthcare, Merge Healthcare, an IBM Company
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Radiology information systems (RIS) are considered to be one of the basic systems for the electronic management of all the imaging departments. Within a radiology department, RIS helps in scheduling patient appointments, managing the resources, tracking examination performance, examination explanations, proper distribution of the results, and procedure billing.
Get Sample PDF Copy of This Information Analysis: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=europ...
Europe radiology information systems (RIS) industry accounted to USD XX.XX billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. Europe radiology information systems (RIS) market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. The key players in this European RIS Market are
· Cerner Corporation
· McKesson Corporation
· Siemens Healthcare AG
· Merge Healthcare
· GE Healthcare
· Philips Healthcare
· Epic Systems and others.
A radiology information system (RIS) is a networked software suite for managing medical imagery and associated data. An RIS is especially useful for managing radiological records and associated data in multiple locations, and is often used in conjunction with a picture archiving and communication system (PACS) to manage workflow and billing. An RIS can track a patient’s entire workflow within the radiology department; images and reports can be added to and retrieved from electronic medical records (EMRs) and viewed by authorized radiology staff.
For Full TOC Visit: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=europe-radiology-i...
· On the basis of type, the European radiology information systems market is segmented into
1. Integrated RIS
2. Standalone RIS
· The Integrated RIS segment dominated the European radiology information systems market.
· Based on components, the European radiology information systems market is categorized into
· The services segment accounted for the largest share of the market.
· On the basis of deployment mode, the market is categorized into
· The web-based segment accounted for the largest share of the European radiology information systems market.
· Based on geography the European RIS market is segmented into 11 countries,
10. Switzerland and rest of Europe
· Germany is expected to dominate the market, while U.K. and France are expected to be the growing with highest CAGR in the forecast period.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1354382 • Views: 132More releases