|11-06-2018 09:01 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Machine Learning Market is Booming Worldwide | Key Players- Google, Microsoft, IBM Watson
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 80 pages, titled as 'Middle East and Africa Machine Learning Market (2018-2023) ' with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa and important players/vendors such as Google Inc., Microsoft, IBM Watson, Amazon, and Intel. The value of the machine learning market in Middle East and Africa is expected to reach USD 0.50 Bn by 2023, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 29.1% during 2018-2023. The report will help you gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2018 - 2023
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1440324-middle-east...
Machine learning the ability of computers to learn through experiences to improve their performance. Separate algorithms and human intervention are not required to train the computer. It merely learns from its past experiences and examples. In recent times, this market has gained utmost importance due to the increased availability of data and the need to process the data to obtain meaningful insights.
The market can be classified into four primary segments based on components, service, organization size and application. Based on region, the market is segmented into The UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa. Based on components the market can be segmented into software tools, cloud and web-based application programming interfaces (APIs) and others.
Based on service, the sub-segments are composed of professional services and managed services.
Based on organization size, the sub-segments include small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises. Based on application, the market is divided into the sub-segments, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), automotive, healthcare, government and others. The use of machine learning in healthcare has gained grounds in recent times. The hospitals in the Middle East are making use of the machine learning technologies for making a diagnosis of the diseases that may crop up in future, and for more precise analysis, prevention and treatment of individuals.
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1440324
Key growth factors
The labour intensive sectors like retail and healthcare have taken up the use of machine learning to provide better consumer experiences. The urge for automation in these sectors is driving the machine learning market in the Middle East and Africa. The high growth in the start-up culture with the government encouraging innovation has led them to make ample amount of investments in machine learning technologies, which in turn is driving the machine learning market.
The key players are Google Inc., Microsoft, IBM Watson, Amazon, and Intel.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the machine learning market in the Middle East and Africa.
2. Market drivers and challenges in the machine learning in the Middle East and Africa.
3. Market trends in the machine learning in the Middle East and Africa.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the machine learning market in the Middle East and Africa.
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the components segment (software tools, cloud and web-based APIs and others).
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the service segment (professional services and managed services).
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the organisation size segment (SMEs and large enterprises).
8. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the application segment (BFSI, automotive, healthcare, government and others)
9. Historical, current and forecasted regional (The UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East and Africa) market size data for machine learning market.
10. Analysis of machine learning market in the Middle East & Africa by value chain.
11. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market.
1. Understand the demand for machine learning to determine the viability of the market.
2. Determine the developed and emerging markets for machine learning.
3. Identify the challenge areas and address them.
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow.
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1440324-middle...
Table of Content
Chapter 1: Executive summary
1.1. Market scope and segmentation
1.2. Key questions answered in this study
1.3. Executive summary
Chapter 2: The Middle East & Africa machine learning market - market overview
2.1. The Middle East & Africa market overview- market trends, market attractiveness analysis, geography-wise market revenue (USD)
2.2. The Middle East & Africa - market drivers and challenges
2.3. Value chain analysis – machine learning market
2.4. Porter’s five forces analysis
2.5. Market size- by components (software tools, cloud and web-based APIs and others)
2.5. a. Revenue from software tools- Historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), key observations
2.5. b. Revenue from cloud and web-based APIs- Historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), key observations
2.5. c. Revenue from others- Historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), key observations
2.6. Market size- by service (professional services and managed services)
2.6. a. Revenue from professional services- Historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), key observations ...Continued
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1440324-middle-east-and-a...
It's vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia or Oceania [Australia and New Zealand].
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1354287 • Views: 177More releases