|11-05-2018 03:30 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Web Filtering Market Comprehensive Study on Key Players: Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Trend Micro, Forcepoint, Sophos, Barracuda Network, Zscaler, Trustwave, Iboss, Webroot, Interoute, Titan HQ, Virtela, Netskope, CensorNet, Cyre
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
New Report on “Global Web Filtering Market Analysis 2018” added to databridgemarketsresearch.com collection – This report studies all the characteristic of the present and forthcoming industry growth information which is climacteric for all new participants well as the leading market participant.
Global Web Filtering Market accounted for USD 2.56 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.6% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get 10% discount on this report to request for sample copy of this report, click the link below @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Some of the major countries covered in this report are
U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
• Palo Alto Networks,
• Trend Micro,
The renowned players in continuous testing market are Forcepoint, Sophos, Barracuda Network, Zscaler, Trustwave, Iboss, Webroot, Interoute, Titan HQ, Virtela, Netskope, CensorNet, Clearswift, Wavecrest Computing, Cyren, GFI Software and Untangle and ContentKeeper Technologies and Kaspersky Lab among others.
Market Definition: Global Web Filtering Market
Web filtering is a program that can screen an approaching web page to decide if every last bit of it ought to be shown to the user or not. The channel checks the source or substance of a web page against set standards given by organization or individual who has introduced the web channel. A web channel enables the undertaking or individual client to shut out pages from web destinations that are probably going to incorporate adwords, explicit substance, spyware, infections and other frightful substance.
Service providers of web channels assert that their items will decrease recreational internet surfings among workers and secure systems from Web-based dangers. According to a recent Shred, which surveys 1,000 small business owners and C-suite executives, the biggest cybersecurity risk for businesses in U.S. is employee negligence in the organizations which is why web filtration is required in the organization.
To Understand Complete Table Of Content, Tables And Figures @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-web-filteri...
• The global web filtering market can be segmented into component, filtering type, deployment type, organization size, vertical and geographical segments.
• Based upon component, the market can be segmented into solution and services. The services segment can further be sub segmented into professional and managed. The professional services can be sub segmented into consulting services, training and education and support and maintenance.
• Based upon filtering type, the market can be segmented into domain name system (DNS) filtering, uniform resource locator (URL) filtering, keyword filtering, file type filtering and others (image filtering and profile filtering).
• Based on deployment type, the market can be segmented into cloud and on premises.
• Based on organization size, the market can be segmented into small and medium-sized enterprises (SMES) and large enterprises.
• Based on vertical industry, the market can be segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), retail and consumer goods, transportation and logistics, healthcare, manufacturing, telecom and it, energy and utilities, government, media and entertainment and others (education, and travel and hospitality).
• Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global web filtering market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
• The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Looking for more insights from this report? click the link below @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Global Application Security Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Application Security Market, By Geography; Component (Solution, Services); Testing (Static Application Security, Dynamic Application Security, Interactive Application Security); Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)); Deployment Model (On-premises, Cloud) Vertical (Government & Defense, Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Retail, Education) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1352858 • Views: 408More releases