|11-02-2018 04:30 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Global Telehealth Market Market Scope, Business Growth Factors, Industry Policies And Forecast Till 2024 - Top Players are Cerner Corporation, GE, Honeywell, McKesson, Ergotron, Medtronic, InstaMD, Medvivo Group Ltd, Philips, Philips Healthcare SL, Bosch
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Telehealth Market report is a complete overview of the market, covering various aspects product definition, segmentation based on various parameters, and the prevailing vendor landscape. The key players of the Telehealth market are making moves like product launches, joint ventures, developments, merges and accusations which is affecting the market and Healthcare IT Industry as a whole and also affecting the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values. The reports main objective is to show how the Telehealth market is increasing in the forecast period, by providing with a keen understanding of the market’s status on the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the key market players and brands that are dominating the market by showing all the company profiles.
The Global Telehealth Market has accounted for USD 3.1 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 18.3 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 24.6% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
PDF SAMPLE REPORT | AVAILABLE AT databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
TOP COMPETITORS OF MARKET
• Cerner Corporation,
• Medvivo Group Ltd,
• Philips Healthcare SL,
• USARAD Holdings Inc.,
• Bosch Healthcare Solutions GmbH,
• Vitaphone GmbH,
• Siemens Healthineers,
• Cisco Systems France,
• Tunstall Healthcare (UK),
• Tunstall Healthcare,
• Teladoc Health,
• American Well,
• BioTelemetry, Inc,
• Aerotel Medical Systems,
• InTouch Health,
• InTouch Technology Inc.,
• AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc., and others
INQUIRE ABOUT REPORT FROM OUR EXPERT’S AT databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
• To study and analyze the global telehealth consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2024.
• To understand the structure of telehealth market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global telehealth players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the telehealth with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of telehealth submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Get Customize Report as per your requirements, Mail us at email@example.com
Based on region, the market is divided into
• North America,
• Asia-Pacific, and
• Middle East & Africa, and
• South America
The geographical regions are further segmented into 24 major countries such as U.S. Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa and many others.
U.S. is expected to dominate the market due to the rising pool of elderly population and chronic disease patient pool. Telehealth will help to U.S. healthcare model to shift from episodic model to dynamic continuous monitoring, leading to betterment of healthcare.
The market, by hardware, is categorized into
• Telehealth monitors and
• monitoring devices
The monitoring devices sub segment is further classified by device type into blood pressure meters, blood glucose meters, weight scale, pulse oximeters, peak flow meters, ECG monitors and other devices.
Based on deployment, the market is categorized into
• on premise, and
The software market is further segmented into
• integrated and
• standalone software
The services market is further segmented into
• remote monitoring,
• real-time, and
• store and send
The market by end user is segmented into
• payers, and
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2) MARKET SEGMENTATION
3) Market Overview
4) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5) premium insights
6) Global Food Enzymes Market, Competitive Analysis
7) company profiles
FULL TABLE OF CONTENT (TOC) | AVAILABLE AT databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-telehealth-...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1349530 • Views: 477More releases