|11-02-2018 03:14 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Hip Replacement Implants Market Comprehensive Research Study 2018-2025 On: DePuy Synthes Companies, Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, Smith & Nephew, Corin Group, Arthrex, Conformis, Corentec, Elite Medical, EUROS SAS, Consensus Orthopedics, Integra LifeSciences, L
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Hip Replacement Implants Market Report provides a thorough synopsis on the study for Hip Replacement Implants Market and how it is changing the Health & Medical Industry. The report includes detailed market definition, classifications, applications and market trends, and with the use of SWOT analysis the report summarizes what the market drivers and restrains are. The report shows important product developments and tracks recent acquisitions, merges and research in the Health & Medical Industry by the key players who are driving the market by detailing all sales, import, export and revenue figures for forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Copy of this Report, for More Information@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Hip Replacement Implants Market is expected to USD 7.1 billion by 2024, from USD 5.3 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The total hip replacement surgery is growing at a significant rate since the past decade. Many of our participants (Orthopedic Surgeons) in this report believed the growth is owing to factors both related to lifestyle and technological advancements.
Key Development In Market :
• The report covers the market value (USD) and implant volume (units) their trends till 2024. In 2016, cement less total hip implants market sub segment is expected to dominate the market for total hip implants with 66.7% market share. In terms of sales volume or units sold cement less total hip implants is expected to dominate the market in 2017, with a share of 74.6% of the global hip replacement market. Revision hip implants are priced highest among all hip replacement implants, while partial femoral head implant is among the most cost effective product though prices vary from brand to brand.
• In 2017, hospitals market segment is expected to dominate the end users segment with a share of approximately 74.1% market share, owing to nature of these surgeries being mostly inpatient. Surgery centers are common in developed countries such as U.S., Canada, Germany, France, Japan and some other countries, but in developing countries still hospitals are the only end users taking up this surgery. Hip replacement surgeries in orthopedic clinics are not common as well due to the requirements of anesthesia monitoring, and patients generally being admitted post-surgery.
• U.S. dominate the global hip replacement market with a share of 41.2% in 2016, owing to the rising pool of arthritis patient full reimbursements of these surgeries through government and non-government healthcare payers
Top Market Competitors:
• Zimmer Biomet,
• Depuy Synthes,
• Smith and Nephew,
• B.Braun Melsungen AG,
• Waldemer Link GmbH & Co. KG,
• Wright Medical N.V.,
• Arthrex, Inc.,
• Elite Surgical Supplies (PTY) Ltd,
• Euros France,
• FH Orthopedics,
• Integra LifeSciences,
• Lima Corporate,
• Medacta, Ortosintese,
• Peter Brehm,
• Shanghai MicroPort Orthopedics,
• Synergie Ingénierie Médicale,
• Wright Medical,
• Tecomet and,
• DJO Global
The global hip replacement market is highly fragmented with various companies operating in local regions. The major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. Market shares included in the report are for U.S., Europe, APAC, Japan, China, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Questions? We’ll Put You On The Right Path Request Analyst Call @
This report consists of below pages:
• No of pages: 350
• No of Figures: 60
• No of Tables: 220
Table of Contents:
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Compliance in Hip Replacement Implants Market
8 Hip Replacement Implants Market, By Service
9 Hip Replacement Implants Market, By Deployment Type
10 Hip Replacement Implants Market, By Organization Size
11 Hip Replacement Implants Market Analyses, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analyses
To Understand Complete Table Of Content, Tables And Figures@ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-hip-replace...
Hip Replacement Market is segmented on the basis of:
• distribution channel,
• end user,
On the basis of product type the hip replacement implants market is segmented into 4 type:
• total hip implant,
• partial femoral head implant,
• hip resurfacing,
• revision hip implants.
The total hip implant market segment is further sub-segmented into cemented and cement less total hip replacement products.
On the basis of end user the hip replacement implants market is segmented into:
• orthopedic clinics,
• hospitals and surgery centers.
Based on geography the report covers data points for 52 countries across multiple geographies namely:
• North & South America,
• Middle East & Africa.
Queries Related to the Market:
• Which application segments will perform better and achieve success in worldwide through the forecast years?
• What are the key factors driving the market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this Industry?
• Which are the impressive business sectors where best players want their own expansion in future?
• What are the market dynamics?
• What are the limits ruining the development rate?
• What is the focused circumstance to advance development?
• What are the opportunities and threats faced by the performers in the global market?
• What are the development rates for this Industry?
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Make an Inquiry for purchasing this report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1349333 • Views: 175More releases