|11-01-2018 04:39 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Cognitive Security Market Comprehensive Study 2018: Deep Instinct Inc, Demisto, Expert System, Feedzai, Fortinet, Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd, Trend Micro, ThreatMetrix, Symantec, SparkCognition, Google, IBM, LogRhythm, McAfee, Securonix
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Cognitive security market report is a window to the Cognitive security industry which explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are. Cognitive security industry report contains proven by regions, especially North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan, India, focusing top manufacturers in global market, with Production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer. Cognitive security Market report includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Global Cognitive Security Market accounted for USD 2.85 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 36.7% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Report | At databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Compititors By Key Players:
• CA Technologies,,
• Check Point Software,
• DXC Technology,
• Deep Instinct,
• Expert System,
• Sift Science,
• Trend Micro,
• Among Others
Global cognitive security market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of cognitive security market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of Contents:
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Compliance in Cognitive security Market
8 Cognitive security Market, By Service
9 Cognitive security Market, By Deployment Type
10 Cognitive security Market, By Organization Size
11 Cognitive security Market Analyses, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analyses
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
13 Competitive Landscapes
14 Detailed Company Profiles
15 Related Reports
Detailed TOC Available|Request At databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-cognitive-s...
Drivers and Restraints:
• Proactive security measures in protecting assets of an organization.
• Increasing number of security breaches and cyber-attacks.
• Rising adoption of IoT and increasing trend of BYOD across verticals.
• Huge investment costs to implement security protocols.
• Rapidly increasing insider cyber threats.
Cognitive security Research Report focal-point
1. Drivers and restrains of the market
2. Key developments in the market
3. In-depth market segmentation
4. Detailed overview of parent market
5. Changing market dynamics of the industry
Request Analyst Call At databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
The global cognitive security market is based on
• deployment model,
• security types,
• enterprise size,
• industry vertical
• geographical segments.
Based on component, the market is segmented into
• unified log manager and data catalog,
• real-time security analytics and visualization platform,
• biometric recognition,
• digital signature recognition,
• services, deployment and integration,
• support and maintenance and training and consulting.
Based on deployment model, the market is segmented into
Based on applications, the market is segmented into
• threat intelligence,
• anomaly detection and risk mitigation,
• automated compliance management
• others (perimeter/border security automation, and fraud detection and prevention).
Based on security type, the market is segmented into
• physical security,
• network security,
• cloud security,
• application security
• endpoint security.
Based on enterprise size, the market is segmented into
• large enterprises
Based on industry vertical, the market is segmented into
• aerospace and defense,
• it and telecom,
• energy and utilities
• others (media and entertainment, education, and transportation).
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
• North America,
• South America,
• Middle East & Africa.
Cognitive security Market report Synopsis
1. Strategic recommendations in key business sections in light of the market estimations.
2. The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Cognitive security Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies
3. Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Cognitive security market.
4. To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, and detail the competitive landscape for market leaders
5. Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the product approvals, R&D activities, and product launches in the Cognitive security market
Ask for Customization with Discount Applicable databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1346688 • Views: 460More releases