|11-01-2018 04:37 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Managed Security Services Market Analysis Report 2018: Intel, Trustwave, HPE Security - Data Security, At & T, HP, Accenture, Cisco, IBM, Deloitte Digital, Verizon, Symantec, Dell, Ericsson, Fortinet, Avaya, CenturyLink, BT Group And Others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Managed Security Services market report is a window to the industry which explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are. Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, market share estimates are mentioned in the report. Managed Security Services research Report study also analyzes the market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Global Managed Security Services Market accounted for USD 20.92 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.1% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Of Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
• Verizon Communications,
• IBM Corporation,
• Symantec Corporation,
• At & T,
• Dell Secureworks Inc.,
• Cisco Systems Inc.,
• Trustwave Holdings Inc.,
• Accenture PLC,
• HP Enterprise,
• Computer Sciences Corporation,
• Avaya Inc.,
• BT Group plc,
• And Others
The global managed security services market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of managed security services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of Contents:
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Compliance in Managed security services Market
8 Managed security services Market, By Service
9 Managed security services Market, By Deployment Type
10 Managed security services Market, By Organization Size
11 Managed security services Market Analyses, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analyses
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-managed-sec...
Drivers and Restraints:
• Rising consciousness for cyber-attacks among organizations.
• The rise in public and private cloud deployment model.
• Increasing investment in IT infrastructure development.
• Increasing number of cyber-attacks with day to day technological advancements.
• Ever-growing complex risk and compliance requirement.
• Threat of rising DDOS attack on cloud service approval
Key points for Managed Security Services Market analysis
1. To get a comprehensive overview of the Managed Security Services market.
2. To gain information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and their key strategies.
3. To gain insights about the major regional insights in which the Managed Security Services is flourishing.
4. Recent industry trends and developments
5. Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Request Analyst Call For Research Methodology At databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
The global managed security services market is based on
• security type,
• organization size,
• deployment model,
• geographical segments.
Based on type, the global managed security services market is segmented into
• managed identity and access management (IAM),
• managed antivirus/anti-malware,
• managed firewall,
• managed risk and compliance management,
• managed vulnerability management,
• managed intrusion detection system/ intrusion prevention system (IDS/IPS),
• managed security information and event management (SIEM),
• managed unified threat management (UTM),
• managed encryption,
• managed disaster recovery,
• managed data loss prevention (DLP),
• managed distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation
• others (managed web filtering, managed application whitelisting, and managed patch management).
Based on security type, the global managed security services market is segmented into managed network security,
• managed endpoint security,
• managed application security,
• managed cloud security
• others (managed database security and managed web security).
Based on organization size, the global managed security services market is segmented into
• large enterprises.
Based on deployment model, the global managed security services market is segmented into on premises and cloud.
• Based on vertical, the global managed security services market is segmented into
• financial services, and insurance (BFSI),
• government and defense,
• telecom and it,
• energy and utilities,
• others (education, media and entertainment, and automotive).
Based on geography, the global managed security services market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
• North America,
• South America,
• Middle East & Africa.
Note:If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization with Discount Applicable databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1346684 • Views: 325More releases