|11-01-2018 01:49 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Clinical Trial Supplies Market at a CAGR of 7.5% by Top Competitor Analysis (Catalent Pharma Solutions, Almac Group, Patheon, Clinigen Group, Movianto (An Owens & Minor Company), Thermo Fischer Scientific) with Drivers and Business Opportunities to 2025
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Clinical Trial Supplies Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Global Clinical Trial Supplies Industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Global Clinical Trial Supplies analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
The global clinical trial supplies market is expected to reach USD 1052.2 million by 2025, from USD 2168.6 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Report | Ask More : databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Clinical Trial Supplies Market, By Product And Service (Manufacturing, Packaging And Labeling), By Phase (Phase I, Phase II, Phase III And Bioequivalence Studies), By Therapeutic Area (Oncology, CNS And Mental Disorders, Cardiovascular Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Respiratory Diseases, Blood Disorders, Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Complete report on Global Clinical Trial Supplies Market Research Report 2018-2025 spread across 350 Pages, profiling Top companies and supports with tables and figures
Top Key Players:
• Movianto GmbH
• Thermo Fischer Scientific
• Sharp Packaging Services
• Catalent Pharma Solution
• Biocair International Ltd.
• PCI Services
• Almac Group Ltd
• Patheon Inc.
• Clinigen Group Plc
• Merck Serono and Chimerix
• KLIFO A/S
• PAREXEL International Corporation
• Movianto GmbH
• Thermo Fischer Scientific
• ADAllen Pharma
• Durbin plc
• among others.
Points Involved in Clinical Trial Supplies Market Report:
• Clinical Trial Supplies Study Coverage
• Executive Summary
• Market Size by Application
• Manufacturers Profiles
• Production Forecasts
• Consumption Forecast
• Market Size by Manufacturers
• Production by Regions
• Consumption by Regions
• Market Size by Type
• Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
• Clinical Trial Supplies Market Opportunities & Challenges, Risks and Influences Factors Analysis
• Key Findings
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-clinical-tr...
Market Definition: Global Clinical Trial Supplies Market
Clinical trial studies are experiments and observations done in clinical research. It is preferred in pharmaceutical industry for studying the development of drug. Clinical trial consists of 3 phase: Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and bioequivalence study. Clinical trials involve the human participants to study their behaviors and interventions regarding treatments such as vaccines, drugs and devices. The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as various cancer types and the growing popularity outsourcing of drug discovery services, in several developing and developed nations, are expected to bolster the demand for clinical trial supplies services. With pharma companies CROs moves forward for their clinical development services and clinical outsourcing penetration. An integrated eClinical approach with unification of systems (EDC, ePRO, RTSM, etc.), with all data integrated in a hub arrangement, is the future of better patient-centric trials.
Key Insights in the report:
• Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
• Market trends impacting the growth of the global Clinical Trial Supplies market
• Analyze and forecast the Clinical Trial Supplies market on the basis of applications and reactor type
• Trends of key regional and country-level markets for applications and reactor type
• Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing number of chronic disease
• Rising geriatric population
• Increasing dependency on easy route of administration of drugs.
• Increased investment in healthcare infrastructure in growing economies
• Downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature
• Human ethics interrupts the market from growth.
• Less availability of patients for rare disease.
• Wide interpretations of clinical trial regulations
• Low data quality, and a lack of trained clinical monitor
Key Developments in the Market:
• In November 2016, United Parcel Service of America, Inc (U.S.) completed the acquisition of MARKEN (U.S.) Thorough this acquisition UPS had increased growth opportunities across the life sciences and strengthens the portfolio.
• In June 2013, the Clinigen Group plc (U.K.) extended its exclusive clinical trial distribution agreement with Accord Healthcare (U.K). Through this extension CTS would continue to distribute Accord’s EU portfolio of more than 15 injectable oncology drugs including cisplatin, cytarabine, doxorubicin and fluorouracil to manufacturers, CROs, clinical re-packagers, and other specialist providers for use in clinical trials.
Inquire Before Buying @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Customize report of "Global Clinical Trial Supplies Market" as per customers requirement also available.
Global Clinical Trial Supplies Market is segmented on the basis of
• Product and Service
• Therapeutic Area
Market Segmentations in Details:
By Product and Service
• Manufacturing and Packaging and Labeling
• Logistics and Distribution.
• Phase I
• Phase II
• Phase III
• Bioequivalence Studies.
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Competitive Analysis: Global Clinical Trial Supplies Market
The global clinical trial supplies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of clinical trial supplies market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Feel Free To Ask More Insights | Request Analyst Call at : databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Global Innovation Management Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Innovation Management Market, By Geography; Type (Software, Services); Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)); Deployment Model (On-premises, Cloud); Application (Product Research & Development Platforms, Marketing, Design, Idea Platforms, Collective Intelligence & Prediction Platforms, Human Resource & Freelancers Platforms); Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, IT, Media & Communication Technology, Aerospace & Defense, Public Sector & Education, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Retail & Consumer Goods, Automotive & Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-innovation-ma...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1345976 • Views: 92More releases