|11-01-2018 11:34 AM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Payment Security Market Is Booming Worldwide | Bluefin, SISA, Cybersource, E-payments
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 75-90 pages on title 'North America Payment Security Market (2018-2023) ' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions USA, Canada, and other countries and important players such as Bluefin, SISA, Cybersource, Ingenico, E-payments, etc.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1440361-north-ameri...
North America Payment Security Market
The market is expected to grow at CAGR of 13.45% from 2018 to 2023 leading to a global revenue generation of USD 13.19 billion in 2023. There is a daily increase of card payment frauds in the US. Approximately, 42% of U.S cardholders have experienced fraud compared to 27% of global cardholders. This calls for an immediate action and development of solutions to fight the situation.
Moneris Solutions Corporation of Canada has recognized the importance of fraud protection and has incorporated some changes to minimize the risk for merchants. Visa Canada has mandated changes like introducing Stored Credential Transaction Framework, Magnetic-Stripe Fallback etc.
By solution, the market is segmented into encryption, tokenization, fraud detection and prevention.
By service, the market is segmented into integration services, support services, and consulting services.
By end-user, the market is segmented into retail, travel and hospitality, healthcare, IT and telecom, education, media and entertainment, and others.
By regions, the market is divided into USA, Canada, and other countries.
Key growth factors
People in the US and Canada are showing optimism in the adoption of mobile wallets and other digital payment options. With increasing digital payment platforms, the risk of data security getting threatened increases. To make the users more comfortable with mobile payments, enhanced payment security management is necessary.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1440361-north-...
Threats and key players
Due to the increasing number of regulations focusing on reducing risk along with increasing competition due to opportunity in open banking regulations, payment networks and intermediaries are acting as a challenge to the market
The payment security technology providers in North America are Bluefin, SISA, Cybersource, Ingenico, E-payments, etc.
This report studies the North America Payment Security market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the North America Payment Security market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
In order to get a deeper view of Market Size, competitive landscape is provided i.e. Revenue (Million USD) by Players (2013-2018), Revenue Market Share (%) by Players (2013-2018) and further a qualitative analysis is made towards market concentration rate, product/service differences, new entrants and the technological trends in future.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the North America payment security market
2. Market drivers, and challenges in the North American payment security market
3. Market trends in North America payment security market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for North America market segmentation based on type of solution (encryption, tokenization, fraud detection and prevention) - revenue
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for North America market segmentation based on end-user (retail, travel and hospitality, healthcare, IT and telecom, education, media and entertainment and others) – by revenue
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data of North America payment security market by country (USA, Canada, and other countries) – by revenue
7. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the North America market
1. Understand the demand for the North American payment security market to determine the viability of the market
2. Understand the country-specific market size and observations for each segment
3. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
4. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed
5. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
6. Identify the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide the direction of further growth
7. Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services compared with the key players in the market
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1440361-north-america-pay...
Chapter 1: Executive summary
1.1. Market scope and segmentation
1.2. Key questions answered in this study
1.3. North America payment security - Industry snapshot 2018-2023
Chapter 2: Introduction: market overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. North America market overview
2.3. North America market trends
2.4. Value chain – North America payment security market
2.5. Porter’s Five Force Model
Chapter 3: North America payment security – USA
3.1. Market overview – USA - historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn)
- Market observations
- Market trends
3.2. Market segmentation by solution - segment-wise market revenue (USD Bn)
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1440361
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1345250 • Views: 348More releases