|11-01-2018 06:14 AM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Cloud Computing Market 2018| Adobe, Alphabet, Amazon, IBM, Infosys, Oracle, Microsoft, Wipro, Zendesk
Press release from: Cloud Computing Market
Albany, NY, 1st November : Recent research and the current scenario as well as future market potential of "Cloud Computing-Global Thematic Research" globally.
Software as a service (SaaS), accessed via the Public Cloud, has become the most efficient way to develop and deliver software. As a result, a new breed of Cloud native SaaS players are emerging.
Get PDF for more Professional and Technical insights @ www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1641386
Cloud computing accounted for 5.8% of a global IT market that was worth $2,040bn in 2016, according to IDC. Whilst global IT expenditure is growing at a headline rate of 3%, Cloud revenues - which reached $124bn in 2016 - are growing at closer to 20%. In theory, the entire IT market could shift to the Cloud, so the disruption yet to be unleashed onto the global software and IT services sector is likely to be substantial.
Inside this report, we look at the key trend impacting the Cloud computing industry, drilling down into the value chain and identifying winners and losers.
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our thematic engine.
- About our Thematic Research Ecosystem
View Complete TOC with tables & Figures @ www.researchmoz.us/cloud-computing-global-thematic-resear...
- GlobalData has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalDatas thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, GlobalData tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in GlobalDatas thematic engine help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Single Theme report, offering in-depth research into a specific theme. It identifies winners and losers based on technology leadership, market position and other factors.
Reasons to buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
Make An Enquiry @ www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1641386
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
90 State Street, Albany NY, United States,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948,
Follow me on : marketinfo247.wordpress.com/
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1343904 • Views: 497More releases