|10-31-2018 04:03 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Nebulizer Market Comprehensive Study 2018: Allied Healthcare Products, BD, Agilent Technologies, Medline Industries, Inc., Briggs Healthcare, GF Health Products, Inc. GE Healthcare, CareFusion, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, Medtronic , Aerogen, Covidien
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Nebulizer market report studies the industry abilities for each geographical region based on the customer purchasing patterns, macroeconomic parameters, development rate, and market demand and supply states. Nebulizer Research Report is generated based on the market type, size of the organization, availability on-premises and the end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. The report discusses all the market trends and analyses all the impact of Buyers, Substitutes, New entrants, Competitors, and Suppliers on the market.
Sample PDF Available | At databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Nebulizer Market is expected to reach 1.354 billion by 2025, from USD 0.818 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In July, 2018 OMRON Healthcare (Netherland), a global leader in medical equipment for home health monitoring and therapy, announced the acquisition of privately-held 3A Health Care s.r.l., (Ireland) a leader in the development and production of specialized aerosol therapy devices and surgical aspirators. OMRON Healthcare provides a wide range of respiratory therapy devices that help people to prevent and treat airway diseases.
• In June 2016, PARI Pharma (California), a company focused on the development of advanced aerosol therapies using eFlow Technology, announced that its proprietary closed eFlow Technology device was used in two pivotal Phase 3 clinical trials for Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (U.S) long acting muscarinic antagonist (LAMA) SUN-101 (glycopyrrolate) in people with moderate-to-very severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Competitors/Players: Global Nebulizer Market
• Omron Corporation,
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
• PARI Pharma,
• Allied Healthcare Products,
• Becton Dickinson and Company,
• Agilent Technologies,
• Medline Industries, Inc.,
• Briggs Healthcare,
• Drive Medical,
• GF Health Products, Inc.
• GE Healthcare Ltd.,
• Philips Healthcare,
• CareFusion Corporation,
• Medtronics, PLC,
• Covidien plc,
• DeVillbiss Healthcare
• amongst others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Nebulizer Market
The global nebulizer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global nebulizer market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of Contents:
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Compliance in Nebulizer Market
8 Nebulizer Market, By Service
9 Nebulizer Market, By Deployment Type
10 Nebulizer Market, By Organization Size
11 Nebulizer Market Analyses, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analyses
Detailed TOC Available | Request At : databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-nebulizer-m...
Drivers and Restraints:
• Rising incidence of chronic respiratory diseases
• Growing demand for home healthcare devices
• Rising geriatric population
• Efficient drug delivery and cost effectiveness
• Demand Side: Doctors, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
• Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Core Objectives of Nebulizer market research
• To analyze global Nebulizer status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
• To present the Nebulizer development in United States, Europe and China.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
Feel Free To Ask More Insights | Request Analyst Call at databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
The global nebulizer market is segmented based on
• product type,
• modality type,
• end user
• geographical segments.
Based on product type market is segmented into
• pneumatic nebulizer,
• ultrasonic nebulizer,
• mesh nebulizer
On the basis of modality market is classified into
• table mount
On the basis of end users market is segmented into
Based on geography market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
• North America
• South America,
• Asia-Pacific and,
• Middle East & Africa.
What Reports Provides.
• Full in-depth analysis of the parent Nebulizer market
• Segmentation details of the market
• Former, on-going, and projected market analysis in terms of volume and value
• Assessment of niche industry developments
• Important changes in Nebulizer Industry dynamics
• Market share analysis
• Key strategies of major players In
• Emerging segments and regional markets
• Testimonials to companies in order to fortify their foothold in the Nebulizer market.
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Inquire For Customization With Discount | At databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1343340 • Views: 122More releases