|10-30-2018 04:51 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global 5G Chipset Market Comprehensive Coverage of Underlying Economic, Competitive Strategies and Technological Factors- top players are Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Nokia, Samsung Electronics, Anokiwave, Intel Corporation, ZTE Corporation, KT, Ericsson
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
5G Chipset market report is a comprehensive study in the market it tells about what the market status in the forecast period of 2018-2025. The report consists of all the detailed profiles for the 5G Chipset market’s major manufacturers and importers who are influencing the market. The report also helps to measure and optimize each step in the lifecycle of industrial process including engagement, acquisition, retention, and monetization. This market Report cover strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market. This 5G Chipset market study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
The Global 5G Chipset Market is expected to reach USD 0.13 billion by 2025, from USD 21.01 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 49.02% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
GET SAMPLE REPORT FOR IN-DEPTH UNDERSTANDING | AVAILABLE AT databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
How does this market Insights help?
1. 5G Chipset Market share (regional, product, application, end-user) both in terms of volume and revenue along with CAGR.
2. Key parameters which are driving this market and restraining its growth
3. What all challenges manufacturers will face as well as new opportunities and threats faced by them.
4. Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by your competitors and leading organizations
5. To gain insightful analyses of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the “5G Chipset” and its commercial landscape
• According to the global wireless trade group GSMA, by the end of the year 2025, 1.2 billion people will be opting for 5G network across the globe.
• In the year 2018 , Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., which is a subsidiary of Qualcomm, launched its new product under the brand name Snapdragon X50 5G modem the product is been selected to be used in live, over-the-air mobile 5G NR trials and it has multiple global wireless network operators that can be used in both the sub-6 GHz and millimetre wave spectrum bands.
The global 5G Chipset market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of 5G Chipset market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
By IC Type
• Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC)
• Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)
• Cellular Integrated Circuit (Cellular IC)
• Millimeter Wave Integrated Circuit (MMWave IC)
By Operational Frequency
• Sub-6 gHz
• Between 26 and 39 gHz
• Above 39 gHz
• By Product
• Customer Premises Equipment (CPE)
• Network Infrastructure Equipment
INQUIRE ABOUT REPORT FROM OUR EXPERT’S AT databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
STRATEGIC KEY ATTRIBUTES OF THE REPORT
• Competitors – In this section, various 5G Chipset industry leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
• The 360-degree 5G Chipset overview based on a global and regional level
• Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level
• A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants
• Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans and SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations
• Production Analysis – Production of the 5G Chipset is analyzed with respect to different regions, types and applications. Here, price analysis of various 5G Chipset Market key players is also covered.
• Sales and Revenue Analysis – Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the 5G Chipset Market. Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
• Supply and Consumption – In continuation of sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the 5G Chipset Market. This part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
• Other analyses – Apart from the information, trade and distribution analysis for the 5G Chipset Market.
Major Key Points in TABLE OF CONTENTS
2) MARKET SEGMENTATION
3) Market Overview
4) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5) premium insights
6) Global 5G Chipset Market, by Geography
7) company profiles
GET TOC FOR IN-DEPTH STUDY AT databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-5g-chipset-...
Major Business Entities Covered in this Report
• Samsung Electronics,
• Intel Corporation,
• Huawei Technologies,
• KT, MACOM,
• ZTE Corporation,
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
• Qorvo, Inc.,
• Infineon Technologies,
• IDT - Integrated Device Technology, Inc.,
• Analog Devices,
• Broadcom Inc.,
• Cavium Inc,
• Huawei Technologies Research & Development (UK), and others
Major Market Drivers & Market Restraint
• Growing Demand for High-Speed Internet and Broad Network Coverage with Reduced Latency and Power Consumption
• Increasing M2m/Iot Connections
• Increasing Demand for Mobile Data Services
• Integration of 5G Services With Satellite Communication
• Strategic Partnerships With System Integrators in Emerging Economies
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1340236 • Views: 479More releases