|10-30-2018 03:31 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Patient Monitoring Devices Market Growth Analysis 2024 by Global Top Players - Abbott, Bayer, BIOTRONIK, Boston Scientific, B. Braun Group, General Electric Company, Siemens, Roche, Analog Devices, Bionet, Trividia Health, Inc., Nihon Kohden, Danaher
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Patient Monitoring Devices Market Report deliver comprehensive analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the market. The Global Patient Monitoring Devices Market report also contains the drivers and restrains for the market that are derived from SWOT analysis, and also shows what all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the several key players and brands that are driving the market are by systemic company profiles.
Global Patient Monitoring Devices Market accounted to USD 19.9 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Patient Monitoring Devices Market
• By Devices (Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices, Neuromonitoring Devices, Cardiac Monitoring Devices, Fetal & Neonatal Monitoring Devices, Respiratory Monitoring Devices, Multi-Parameter Monitoring Devices, Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market, Weight Monitoring Devices, Temperature Monitoring Devices),
• By End Users (Clinics, Hospitals),
• By Geography
Top Key Competitors:
• Bayer AG
• Biotronik Se & Co. Kg
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• Braun Melsungen AG
• General Electric Company
• Siemens AG
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
• Analog Devices, Inc.
• Bionet America, Inc.
• Briggs Healthcare
• Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
• Fukuda Denshi
• Geratherm Medical AG
• Trividia Health, Inc.
• NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION
• Nonin Medical Inc.
• Nova Biomedical
• OMRON Corporation
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• Pulse Metric, Inc.
• Rossmax International Ltd.
• SunTech Medical, Inc.
• Smiths Group plc.
• Hill-Rom and Zynex Medical
• Among others.
The patient monitoring devices market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of patient monitoring devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Download Detailed TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-patient-mon...
This report consists of below pages:
• No of pages: 350
• No of Figures: 60
• No of Tables: 220
Patient monitoring devices are the devices used to monitor vital signs of the patients. Monitoring devices are used in minor and major surgeries to monitor the patient’s physiological signs and related complications. Rapid technological advancements and increasing awareness for diagnosis elevates the growth of the market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Easy incorporation and increasing preference for home and remote monitoring
• Increase in prevalence of lifestyle diseases
• Rising disposable income and increasing healthcare expenditure
• Irregular reimbursement scenario
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Market highlights in the report
1. The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
2. To gain detailed overview of parent market
3. Information about key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their impact analysis on the market size has been provided.
4. Analyze and forecast Global Patient Monitoring Devices Market on the basis of type, function and application.
5. Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis.
Order a Copy of Global Patient Monitoring Devices Market Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1339945 • Views: 307More releases