|10-26-2018 03:57 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Global Apheresis Market 2018 Top Companies are Shiga University of Medical Science, Fresenius Kabi, Kidde-Fenwal, Inc., Haemonetics, Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd., Terumo BCT, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Companies, HemaCare Corporation, Toray Industries, Inc
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Global Apheresis Market report is a complete overview of the market, covering various aspects product definition, segmentation based on various parameters, and the prevailing vendor landscape. The statistics are represented in graphical format for a clear understanding on facts and figures. The readers will find this report very helpful in understanding the Apheresis market in depth. The effect of Porter's five powers on the development of the market has been likewise examined in the report. Further, key players, major collaborations, merger & acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies are reviewed in the report.
The Global Apheresis Market accounted to USD 1.5 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Request for Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Apheresis Market Product (Apheresis Devices, Apheresis Disposables), Disease (Hematology, Autoimmune disease, Cardiovascular diseases, Neurology, Metabolic Disorders, Renal diseases), Procedure (Plasmapheresis, LDL-apheresis, Plateletpheresis, Photopheresis, Leukapheresis, Erythrocytapheresis, Therapeutic Cytapheresis), Technology (Centrifugation, Membrane Separation), End-User (Blood Collection Centers, Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers), Geography – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Apheresis is a technique of separation of blood component that is based on membrane filtration technology and centrifugation. The components of the blood are separated depending upon their characteristics such as size, molecular weight, affinity for substance, etc. Blood is taken from patient’s body, then it is mixed with an anticoagulant and the blood components are divided based on their features and detailed mechanism criteria. After separating the required blood component residual of the blood is transfused back to the patient’s body.
Competitive Analysis :
The global apheresis market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of apheresis market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors :
• Shiga University of Medical Science,
• Fresenius Kabi AG,
• Kidde-Fenwal Inc.,
• Haemonetics Corporation,
• Arteriocyte Medical Systems, Inc.,
• Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd.,
• Terumo BCT, Inc.,
• Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.,
• Bioelettronica Srl,
• HemaCare Corporation, and Toray Industries. Inc.,
• Therakos Inc.,
• Mallinckrodt. Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals,
• Kaneka Corporation,
• B. Braun Melsungen AG,
• Cerus Corporation,
• Kawasumi Laboratories Inc.,
• Nikkiso Co., Ltd., Grifols, S.A., and Medica S.p.A.
• among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing Need for Blood Components and Rising Concerns About Blood Safety
• Growth in the Amount of Complex Surgical Procedures
• Proliferation In Incidences Of Chronic Diseases
• Nonexistence of Knowledge About Apheresis Processes
• Shortage of Qualified Donors
Key Insights in the report:
• Historical and current market size and projection up to 2024
• Market trends impacting the growth of the global taste modulators market
• Analyze and forecast the taste modulators market on the basis of, application and type.
• Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative, and application
• Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
By product:- Apheresis devices, and apheresis disposables. Apheresis devices are further segmented into plasma component separators, plasma separators, immunoadsorption columns, plasma perfusion columns, and hemoperfusion columns.
Apheresis disposables are further segmented:- centrifugation bowls, membrane filtration columns, tubing for blood transfer to and from patient and other disposables.
On the basis of disease :- Hematology, autoimmune disease, cardiovascular diseases, neurology, metabolic disorders, renal diseases, and others.
On the basis of procedure:- Plasmapheresis, LDL-apheresis, plateletpheresis, photopheresis, leukapheresis, erythrocytapheresis, therapeutic cytapheresis and others.
Based on technology:- Centrifugation, and membrane separation. Centrifugation segment is further sub-segmented into continuous flow and intermittent flow.
On the basis of end-user:- Blood collection centers, hospitals, and ambulatory centers.
On the basis of geography:- North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Inquire Regarding This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1332416 • Views: 376More releases