|10-26-2018 03:43 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Cognitive Security Market Comprehensive Study 2018: Deep Instinct Inc, Demisto, Trend Micro, ThreatMetrix, Symantec, SparkCognition, Google, IBM, LogRhythm, McAfee, Securonix, AWS, Sift Science, Acalvio, CA Technologies, Cisco, Cybraics, DXC Technology
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Cognitive security market report is a window to the Cognitive security industry which explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are. Cognitive security industry report contains proven by regions, especially North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan, India, focusing top manufacturers in global market, with Production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer. Cognitive security Market report includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Global Cognitive Security Market accounted for USD 2.85 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 36.7% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample PDF Report | At databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Compititors By Key Players:
• CA Technologies,,
• Check Point Software,
• DXC Technology,
• Deep Instinct,
• Expert System,
• Sift Science,
• Trend Micro,
• Among Others
Global cognitive security market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of cognitive security market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of Contents:
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Compliance in Cognitive security Market
8 Cognitive security Market, By Service
9 Cognitive security Market, By Deployment Type
10 Cognitive security Market, By Organization Size
11 Cognitive security Market Analyses, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analyses
Detailed TOC Available | Request At databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-cognitive-s...
Drivers and Restraints:
• Proactive security measures in protecting assets of an organization.
• Increasing number of security breaches and cyber-attacks.
• Rising adoption of IoT and increasing trend of BYOD across verticals.
• Huge investment costs to implement security protocols.
• Rapidly increasing insider cyber threats.
Cognitive security Research Report insights
1. To analyze growth strategies such as product launches and developments, acquisitions, expansions, and agreements adopted by major players in the Cognitive security market.
2. To identify key players operating in the Cognitive security market and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies.
3. To describe major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the Cognitive security market and submarkets.
4. To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Cognitive security market
5. The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
Request Analyst Call For Research Methodology At databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
The global cognitive security market is based on
• deployment model,
• security types,
• enterprise size,
• industry vertical
• geographical segments.
Based on component, the market is segmented into
• unified log manager and data catalog,
• real-time security analytics and visualization platform,
• biometric recognition,
• digital signature recognition,
• services, deployment and integration,
• support and maintenance and training and consulting.
Based on deployment model, the market is segmented into
Based on applications, the market is segmented into
• threat intelligence,
• anomaly detection and risk mitigation,
• automated compliance management
• others (perimeter/border security automation, and fraud detection and prevention).
Based on security type, the market is segmented into
• physical security,
• network security,
• cloud security,
• application security
• endpoint security.
Based on enterprise size, the market is segmented into
• large enterprises
Based on industry vertical, the market is segmented into
• aerospace and defense,
• it and telecom,
• energy and utilities
• others (media and entertainment, education, and transportation).
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
• North America,
• South America,
• Middle East & Africa.
How does this Cognitive security market Insights help?
1. Cognitive security Market share (regional, product, application, end-user) both in terms of volume and revenue along with CAGR from 2018 to 2025
2. Key parameters which are driving this market and restraining its growth
3. What all challenges manufacturers will face as well as new opportunities and threats faced by them.
4. Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by your competitors and leading organizations
5. To gain insightful analyses of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the “Cognitive security” and its commercial landscape
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization with Discount Applicable databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1332344 • Views: 236More releases