|10-26-2018 03:41 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Microbiology Testing Market 2018 Outlook On : Roche, Abbott, bioMérieux, Danaher Corporation, Becton, Dickinson & Company, 3M, Bio-Rad, Bruker, Qiagen, Agilent, Shimadzu, Dhler Gmbhare,
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
There are several key players in the Microbiology Testing Market that an impact at global level in the industry. This report contains all the company profiles of the key players and brands that making moves such as developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations which affect the Microbiology Testing Market, along with the company profiles the report also contains the market restrains and drivers which are derived through SWOT analysis of the Microbiology Testing Market.
The report also gives an in-depth idea about what the market definition, classifications, applications and market trends are, the report also contains the CAGR figures for the historic year 2016 base year 2017 and forecast year 2018-2025.
SAMPLE PDF AVAILABLE | REQUEST @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Microbiology Testing Market is expected to reach USD 5.61 billion by 2025, from USD 3.42 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
In 2016, according to world health organization 6.3 million new cases of TB were reported (up from 6.1 million in 2015), equivalent to 61% of the estimated incidence of 10.4 million; the latest treatment outcome data show a global treatment success rate of 83%, similar to recent years.
Major Market Competitors:
• Danaher Corporation,
• Dickinson and Company,
• Roche Diagnostics (A Subsidiary of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.) ,
• Bruker ,
• Thermo Fisher Scientific,
• Merck KGaA,
• Aquagenx Llc,
• Avantor Performance Materials Llc,
• Dhler Gmbhare
• amongst others.
The global microbiology testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global microbiology testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America
Questions? We’ll Put You On The Right Path Request Analyst Call @
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Technological Advancements in Disease Diagnostics
• Rising Incidence of Infectious Diseases and Growing Outbreaks of Epidemics recent technological advances.
• Increased Funding and Public-Private Investments
• Limited Reimbursement Policies for Microbiology Testing Procedures
Synopsis of the report:
1. Major players and brands
2. Drivers and restrains of the market
3. Industry Chain Microbiology Testing Market with Contact Information
4. Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
5. In-depth market segmentation
6. Competitive landscape
Table of Contents:
1 Scope of the Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Microbiology Testing Market by Players
4 Microbiology Testing Market by Regions
8 Middle East & Africa
9 Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends
10 Marketing, Distributors and Customer
11 Global Microbiology Testing Market Forecast
12 Key Players Analysis Research, Findings and Conclusion
To Understand Complete Table Of Content, Tables And Figures@
BASED ON APPLICATION MARKET:
ON THE BASIS OF DISEASE:
• respiratory disease,
ON THE BASIS OF PRODUCT MARKET:
ON THE BASIS OF END USER:
• and academia.
BASED ON GEOGRAPHY:
• North America & South America,
• Asia-Pacific and,
• Middle East & Africa.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In January 2015, bioMérieux a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics, and COPAN, a leading manufacturer of innovative pre-analytic solutions, announced that they have signed a strategic partnership in clinical microbiology laboratory automation. Under this agreement, COPAN has approved distribution rights for its automated platforms (including the WASP Walk-Away Specimen Processor and the WASPLabTM solutions which automate microbiology laboratory tasks and provide digital imaging and analysis) to bioMérieux.
• In August 2015, Roche announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire GeneWEAVE BioSciences, Inc. (GeneWEAVE), a private company which is focused on advanced and innovative, clinical microbiology diagnostics solutions based in Los Gatos, CA, USA. Under this agreement, Roche will pay GeneWEAVE shareholders USD 190 million upfront and up to USD 235 million in contingent product related milestones.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Make an Inquiry for purchasing this report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1332337 • Views: 413More releases