|10-26-2018 03:17 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Coronary Stents Market In 2018 and Opportunities : Key Players B. Braun Group, Scitech Medical, Medtronic, Boston Scientific, STENTYS, Insitu Inc , Terumo Medical Corporation, Medinol, Cordis, iVascular, Alvimedica, Elixir Medical Corporation, BIOTRONIK,
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: firstname.lastname@example.org
The coronary stents market report deliver comprehensive analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the coronary stents market. The company profiles of all the key players and brands that are dominating the global coronary stents market with moves like product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations which in turn is affecting the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values are mentioned in the report. The coronary stents market report provides an in-depth overview of product specification, technology, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as revenue, cost, gross and gross margin.
Coronary stents industry accounted to USD XX.XX million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025, Globally. Coronary stents market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample PDF of Global Market Report:databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=coron...
Report Forecasting Regional and Global Analysis on Coronary Stents Market, By Type (Dual Therapy Stent, Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold, Drug Eluting Stent (DES) (Paclitaxel, Limus-Based Drugs), Bio-Engineered Stent, Bare Metal Stent),By Absorption Rate (Slow-Absorption DES, Fast-Absorption (DES)), By Material (Stainless Steel, Cobalt Alloy Metal, Gold, Tantalum, Nitinol, Polymers), Rate (Slow-Absorption Stents, Fast-Absorption Stents), By Application (Coronary Artery Disease, Peripheral Artery Disease), By End-User (Hospitals, Cardiac Centers, Others) and Geography.
The report includes company share data for different geographies including Global, North America, Europe and APAC. Abbott has completed its USD 25 billion acquisition of St. Jude Medical, following receipt of all regulatory clearances, the healthcare company announced. The merger melds St. Jude’s strength in heart failure devices, catheters and defibrillators with St. Jude’s prowess in coronary intervention value repair. St. Jude bolstered its heart failure business a little over a year ago with the purchase of Thoratec for USD 3 billion. Some of the major players operating in this market are
· Abbott Vascular
· Boston Scientific Corporation
· Medinol Ltd
· iVascular SLU
· Elixir Medical Corporation
· Inspire MD
· Stentys SA
· Andramed GmbH
· Cordis Corporation
· Eurocor GmbH
· Comed B.V.
· Endocor GmbH
· MicroPort Scientific Corporation
· Amaranth Medical, Inc.
· Terumo Corporation
Others: Degania Silicone Ltd., Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., InSitu Technologies Inc., Alvimedica, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, AMG International GmbH, Arthesys, Lepu Medical, Translumina GmbH, Accura, Svelte Medical, B. Braun Melsungen AG and, Eucatech AG among other companies. The global coronary stent market report contains an in-depth profiling of the key market players, along with the recent developments (New product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their positions in the market.
Get TOC of Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=coronary-stents-ma...
The Global coronary stents market is segmented on the basis of product type, usability, end-user, distribution channel and geography.
· On the basis of type, the global coronary stents market is segmented into
• Dual therapy stent
• Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS)
• Drug Eluting Stent (DES)
• Bio-engineered stent
• Bare metal stent
· The drug eluting stent market is segmented into
· Also, based on drug, the market is segmented into
• Limus-Based Drugs
· DES is gaining popularity as it is a non-invasive procedure and also it reducing the incidence of stent due to its ability to release anti-proliferative drug that avoids neointimal proliferation.
· BVS is expected to grow exponentially in future due to its ability to restore vasomotor function, increasing future treatment options, and helping avoid future complications with permanent devices.
· Based on application, the market is segmented into
• Coronary Artery Disease
• Peripheral Artery Disease
· Also the market is segmented on the basis of end-user, into
• Cardiac Centres
· Based on geography, the coronary stents market is segmented into geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa and, Rest of the World.
· The geographical regions are further segmented into 24 major countries such as U.S. Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa and many others. In 2016, North America is expected to dominate the medical coronary stent market followed by Europe and APAC.
· However the APAC region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in forecast period.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=coron...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1332233 • Views: 616More releases