|10-24-2018 04:10 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Telemental Health Market Comprehensive Study 2018: Cisco Systems, Inc., AMD Global Telemedicine, Aerotel Medical Systems, Medtronic, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., McKesson Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Cerner Corporation
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Telemental Health Market report is an in-depth study on Healthcare industry. This report uses SWOT analysis to show the drivers and restrains of Telemental Health Market. It includes the recent developments, products launches keeping the track for recent acquisitions, merges, joint ventures and competitive research in the Healthcare industry. The report provides comprehensive study on market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, and global industry trends. It’s also main focus is market competition evaluation by listing the most significant key players and key brands driving the market the reports objective is also to forecast for year the years 2018 to 2024 in the Telemental Health Market.
Global Telemental Health Market accounted to USD 1.66 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 25.12% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Sample Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Competitors:
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• AMD Global Telemedicine
• Aerotel Medical Systems
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
• McKesson Corporation
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• Otsuka America Pharmaceutical Inc.
• Cerner Corporation
• InTouch Technologies, Inc.
• Honeywell Life Care Solutions
• BioTelemetry, Inc.
• OBS Medical Ltd.
• American Well
• Empower Interactive, Inc.
• MDLIVE Medical Group
• TalkSession Inc.
• Virtual Therapy Connect
• Teladoc, Inc.
• a QoL Healthcare Company
• Medvivo Group Ltd
• TGH Acquisitions Ltd.
• Vidyo, Inc.
• Among others.
The telemental health market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of telemental health market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on: - firstname.lastname@example.org
This report consists of below pages:
• No of pages: 350
• No of Figures: 60
• No of Tables: 220
Table of Contents:
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Compliance in Global Telemental Health Market
8 Global Telemental Health Market, By Mental Disorders
9 Global Telemental Health Market, By Type
10 Global Telemental Health Market, By Component
11 Global Telemental Health Market, By Mode of Delivery
12 Global Telemental Health Market, By End User
13 Geographic Analyses
Drivers and Restraints:
• Prevalence of mental disorders in all age groups
• Time efficient and low cost services
• Rise in acceptance of telemental health
• Fewer facilities in the remote areas
• Lack of skilled expertise in remote areas
• Government initiatives
• Technological advancements in telecommunication infrastructure
To Buy Complete Report Click Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
The telemental health market is segmented by mental disorders into:
• Panic Disorder
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
On the basis of type the market is segmented into:
• Telebehavioral Health
On the basis of component the market is segmented into:
Services are sub segmented into:
• Remote Monitoring
• Real-Time Interactions
• Store-And-Forward Consultations
Software is sub segmented into:
• Integrated Software
• Standalone Software
Hardware is sub segmented into:
• Wireless Tools
By mode of delivery the market is segmented into:
• Web-Based Delivery Mode
• Cloud-Based Delivery Mode
• On-Premise Delivery Mode
By end user the market is segmented into:
On the basis of geography:
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Major Insights of the Report
1. To describe and forecast the Global Telemental Health Market, in terms of value, by process, product type, and industry.
2. Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global Telemental Health Market
3. The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Global Telemental Health Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies
4. To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Global Telemental Health Market
5. The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
Key Questions Answered In This Report
1. What will the market size be in 2024 and what will the growth rate be?
2. What are the key market trends?
3. What is driving this market?
4. What are the challenges to market growth?
5. Who are the key vendors in this market space?
6. What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
For More Insights Get Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-telemental-...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1326218 • Views: 675More releases