|10-24-2018 03:59 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting Market worth US$ 563.87 million by 2025 with Leading Manufacturers are Terumo Medical Corporation, LivaNova PLC, Cardio Medical Group, Medical Instruments Spa, Maquet Getinge Group, Cardio Medical GmbH, Elite Life Care
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The latest niche market study “Global Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting Market Drivers, Restraints, Potential Growth Opportunities, Product Size, Application Estimation, Vendor Competitive Landscape, Trends and Forecast 2018-2025” published at databridgemarketresearch.com
The Global endoscopic vessel harvesting market is predictable to reach USD 563.87 million by 2025, from USD 421.64 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
This report also contains all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the top brands and players. All the way by also informing what the market drivers and restrains are with help of SWOT analysis.
Get sample copy of this report, click the link below: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Major countries covered in this report are
U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
• Getinge AB,
• Terumo Medical Corporation,
• LivaNova PLC,
• KARL STORZ,
• Saphena Medical,
• Cardio Medical Group,
• Medical Instruments Spa,
• Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. KG,
• Cardio Medical GmbH,
• Terumo Cardiovascular Systems Corporation,
• Med Europe S.r.l.,
• Elite Life Care,
• LivaNova PLC. Sorin and Cyberonics,
• Saphena Medical, Inc., among others.
The global endoscopic vessel harvesting market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of endoscopic vessel harvesting market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Click Here for Table of Content to Better Understanding of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-endoscopic-...
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the endoscopic vessel harvesting market in the next 8 years. The procedure of endoscopic vessel harvesting (EVH) involves the use of minimally invasive instruments, such as remote-control manipulation of instruments and a telescopic camera to cut internally, view and seal side branches of blood vessel with minimum damage to the vessel and surrounding tissues.
Market Segmentation: Global Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting Market
Based on products,
• EVH systems,
On the basis usability
On the basis of vessel type,
• Saphenous vein
• Radial artery
On the basis of applications,
• Coronary artery disease (CAD)
• Peripheral artery diseases (PAD)
Based on geography,
• North America & South America,
• Middle East & Africa
Any Questions? Inquiry before Buying Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
In December 2016, the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) finalized new innovation center models. Three new payment models will support clinicians in providing care to patients who receive treatment for heart attacks, heart surgery to bypass blocked coronary arteries, or cardiac rehabilitation.
In this model, acute care hospitals will participate in a retroactive bundle payment initiative related to CABG treatment; it starts with hospitalization, and can be further extended for 3 months followed by hospital discharge.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing global burden of cardiovascular diseases.
• Growing preference for minimally invasive harvesting procedures.
• Growing healthcare market in emerging economies.
• Availability of alternative treatment methods for CAD.
• Poor reimbursement scenario for EVH.
Key reason to Purchase the report
1. To describe and forecast the endoscopic vessel harvesting market, in terms of value, by process, product type, and industry.
2. To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, and detail the competitive landscape for market leaders
3. To describe and forecast the market, in terms of value, for various segments, by region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
4. To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the MID market growth
5. Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various trocars across geographies.
6. To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the overall market
Any Specific Requirements? Questions? Ask to Our Industry Expert @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Middle East and Africa (MEA) Hemostats Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Middle East and Africa Hemostats Market, By Product Type (Thrombin Based, Combination, Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose Based, Gelatin Based, Collagen Based Hemostat), By Indication (Wound Closure, Surgery), By End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Centers, Community Healthcare, Others), By Geography (Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1326179 • Views: 451More releases