|10-24-2018 12:21 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Wearable Injectors Market to Jump at 11.1% CAGR to 2023 - Key Insights, Top Trends, Overview and Forecast
Press release from: ReportsnReports
Major players in wearable injectors market are Amgen (US), Medtronic (Ireland), Insulet Corporation (US), Tandem Diabetes Care (US), United Therapeutic Corporation (US), Valeritas (US), and SteadyMed Therapeutics (US). The other prominent players in this market are Ypsomed (Switzerland), Becton Dickinson and Company (US), Enable Injections (US), Sensile Medicals (Switzerland), and Bespak (UK).
The global wearable injectors market is projected to reach USD 9.41 billion by 2023 from an estimated USD 5.57 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 11.1% during the forecast period. The growing prevalence of targeted therapies, favorable reimbursement, and technological advancements in wearable injectors are expected to drive the growth of the wearable injectors market. Get Free Market Updates at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=1... .
Growth of wearable injectors market is primarily driven by growing prevalence of chronic diseases (such as cancer, diabetes, & CVD); favorable reimbursement scenario in major markets; & technological advancements in injector devices. Preference for alternative drug delivery modes & a poor reimbursement structure in developing countries is expected to limit adoption of wearable injector devices to a certain extent.
Objectives of the Study
• To define, measure, and describe the global market by type, therapy, and region. To provide detailed information about the major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities)
• To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
• To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players
• To forecast the size of the market segments in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the RoW
• To strategically analyze the market structure and profile the key players in the global market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
• To track and analyze company developments such as partnerships, agreements, and collaborations; expansions; product approvals; and product launches in the market
Get Discount Now at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=1743118 .
The report analyzes the wearable injectors market and aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as type, therapy, and region. The report also includes competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product and service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
• Wearable injectors manufacturing companies
• Original equipment manufacturing companies
• Suppliers and distributors of wearable injectors
• Healthcare service providers
• Teaching hospitals and academic medical centers
• Health insurance players
• Government bodies/municipal corporations
• Regulatory bodies
• Medical research institutes
• Business research and consulting service providers
• Venture capitalists
• Market research and consulting firms
Global wearable injectors market is segmented into immuno-oncology, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and other therapies (Parkinson’s disease, thalassemia, and primary immunodeficiency disorders). The cardiovascular diseases segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
More Information on “Wearable Injectors Market by Type (On-Body and Off-Body injectors (Infusion Pump Devices)), Therapy (Immuno-oncology, Diabetes, Cardiovascular diseases, Parkinson's disease, Thalassemia, Primary Immunodeficiency Disease) - Global Forecast to 2023” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=1743118 .
Global wearable injectors market is segmented into immune-oncology, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, & other therapies (such as Parkinson’s disease, thalassemia, & primary immunodeficiency disease). Immuno-oncology segment is expected to account for largest share of market in 2018. Large share of this segment can be attributed to the high prevalence of cancer across the globe.
Breakup of primary participants is mentioned below: By Company Type: Tier 1 - 55%, Tier 2 - 25%, and Tier 3 - 20%, By Designation: C-level - 43%, Director-level - 32%, and Others–25%, By Region: North America - 38%, Europe - 23%, Asia Pacific - 29%, and the Row–10%.
firstname.lastname@example.org / Call +1 888 391 5441
RnRMarketResearch Provides you the further information and more details with intelligence needs for your business. Access to in-depth market trends helps companies to assess the market effectiveness.
Tower B5, Office 101,
Magarpatta City SEZ,
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1325141 • Views: 109More releases