|10-22-2018 04:18 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Needle Free Injection Systems Market In 2025 : Comprehensive Study on AMICO Group, BD, PharmaJet, Portal Instruments, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Valeritas, Crossject, Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. , Antares Pharma Inc.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Needle free injection systems marketing research report could be a verified supply of data that offers a telescopic read of this market trends, situations, opportunities and standing. The report contains all the market shares and approaches of key players in market. The worldwide needle free injection systems market report additionally contains the drivers and restrains for the market that area unit derived from SOWT analysis, and additionally shows what all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the many key players and types that area unit driving the market area unit by general company profiles.
The global Market is expected to reach USD 69.54 Billion by 2025, from USD 11.27 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 14.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The Needle Free Injection Systems market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. The report includes market shares of needle free injection systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Get Sample Analysis of This Market Information: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Forecasting Global Needle Free Injection Systems Market Analysis By Type (Liquid-Based Needle-Free Injectors, Projectile/Depot-Based Needle-Free Injectors, Powder-Based Needle Free Injectors), By Product (Fillable Needle-Free Injectors, Prefilled Needle-Free Injectors), By Technology, By Usability, By Site of Delivery, By Application, By End Use and By Geography.
The technology is extensively used in the pharma industry. It has become famous in the emerging countries for its wide used in mass immunization activities, bypassing the chances of needle stick injuries and avoiding other difficulties that are arising due to the multiple use of single needle. Key players making strategic developments, the launches of various new product and approvals have been taken in the needle-free injection systems market.
Some of the major players operating in the market are
· Antares Pharma
· Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc
· Bioject Medical Technologies Inc
· Medical International Technology, Inc
· INJEX Pharma AG
· National Medical Products Co. Ltd.
· Valeritas, Inc
· Portal Instruments
· Amico Group
Others: Glide Pharmaceutical Technologies Limited, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., MedImmune, Mystic Pharmaceuticals, OptiNose US, Zogenix, Inc , D’Antonio Consultants International, Inc., among others. The global needle free injection systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-needle-free...
· The global needle free injection systems market is segmented on the basis of type, product, technology, usability, site of delivery, application and geography.
· Based on type, the market is segmented into
· Liquid-based needle-free injectors
· Projectile/depot-based needle-free injectors
· Powder-based needle free injectors
· Based on the product, the market is segmented into
• Fillable needle-free injectors
• Prefilled needle-free injectors
· On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into jet-based needle-free injectors, spring-based needle-free injectors, laser-powered needle-free injectors and vibration-based needle-free injectors.
· On the basis of usability, the market is segmented into disposable needle-free injectors and reusable needle-free injectors.
· On the basis of site of delivery, the market is segmented into subcutaneous injectors, intramuscular injectors and intradermal injectors.
· On the basis of application, the market is segmented into vaccine delivery, insulin delivery, oncology, pain management and other applications.
· Based on geography the global needle free injection systems market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
· Widespread presence of chronic disease
· Increased rate of communicable disease due to needle stick injuries
· Growth in demand for biosimilars and vaccination
· Benefits of drug delivery technology
· self-administered drug delivery devices requires adequate knowledge
· Avoiding complications of using single needles
· Extensively used in the developing countries
· Growth in demand for self-injection devices
· Eliminate of the needle phobia
· Rising demand in specific trends and demographics
· Huge developmental costs
· Developments of new designs
· Stringent regulations associated with such devices
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1319264 • Views: 959More releases