|10-22-2018 04:10 PM CET - Fashion, Lifestyle, Trends||
Wine Market Focuses on Top Kay Players 2018: Anheuser-Busch InBev, Molson Coors, Bronco Wine Company, Constellation Brands, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Miguel Torres S.A., Treasury Wine Estates, Viña Concha y Toro, The Wine Group, Accolade Wines & Others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The latest function market study “Global Wine Market Drivers, Restraints, Potential Growth Opportunities, Product Size, Application Estimation, Vendor Competitive Landscape, Trends and Forecast 2018-2025” published at databridgemarketresearch.com
The earliest known traces of wine include wines from China, Iran and Georgia. The consumption of the wine is increasing globally which is the major factor that drives the growth of the market. According to recent study by the VineExpo and IWSR, it has been concluded that by 2020 China would surpass the UK to become the world’s second most valuable wine market after the US.
Download Sample PDF Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The global wine market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The alcoholic beverage that is made from grapes is known as wine. It is made with addition of grapes, enzymes, sugar, water and other nutrients. The yeast added in the mixture helps in consumption of the sugar in the grapes and converts it into carbon dioxide and ethanol. Grapes and yeast of different variety are added to make different type of wine. Grapes that are ideal for wine-making are mostly grown between the 30th and the 50th-degree latitude in the Southern and Northern hemisphere. Other than grapes wine is also made from rice and different fruits such as cherry, plum, elderberry and pomegranate.
Top Key Players:
• MOMPO VINO DE MISA MASS WINE
• Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV
• Molson Coors
• Bronco Wine Company.
• Constellations Brand,
• E & J Gallo Winery,
• Torres, Treasury Wine estates,
• Vina Conch y Toro,
• Distell Group,
• Global Drinks Finland,
• International Beverage Holdings,
• John Distilleries,
• Soyuz Victan and SPI Group,
• Accolade wines, and The Wine Group,
• Asahi Group Holdings Ltd.,
• Halewood International Holdings Plc,. and many more.
For More Inquiry Contact us at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
• Red Wine
• Rose Wine
• White Wine
By Product Type
• Still Wines
• Sparkling Wines
• Dessert Wines
• Fortified Wines
By Distribution Channel
• Specialty Stores
• Convenience Stores
• Online Channel
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Reasons for Buying this Report
1. This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
2. It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
3. It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
4. It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
5. It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
6. It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
Request for Detailed TOC at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-wine-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1319229 • Views: 352More releases