|10-22-2018 01:48 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Key Trends in Rapid Microbiology Testing Market - Study Papers, Analysis, Forecast, Industry Insights and Top Players
Press release from: ReportsnReports
Growth in rapid microbiology testing market can be attributed to factors like increasing food safety concerns; rising prevalence of infectious diseases; & increased funding, research grants, and public-private investments.
Global rapid microbiology testing market is projected to reach 5.09 billion by 2023 from USD 3.45 billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 8.1%. Rapid microbiology testing market is segmented into diagnostic laboratories & hospitals, food & beverage companies, pharmaceutical companies, CROs, & other end users.
Get Free Market Updates Now at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=... .
Diagnostic laboratories & hospitals segment is expected to account for largest share of market in 2018.
Geographically, rapid microbiology testing market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), & Rest of the World. APAC market is expected to register highest growth rate during forecast period. Growth in this segment is mainly due to increasing healthcare expenditure & growing initiatives to promote use of advanced rapid microbiology testing technologies in Asia Pacific countries.
Objectives of the Study are:
• To define, describe, and forecast the global rapid microbiology testing market on the basis of product, method, application, end user, and region
• To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
• To strategically analyze the micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the total market
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
• To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
• To provide a five-year forecast for various market segments of the rapid microbiology testing market in terms of revenue with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as product launches; agreements, partnerships, and joint ventures; mergers & acquisitions; and research & development activities in the rapid microbiology testing market
Get Discount Now at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1658252 .
Report studies the rapid microbiology testing market based on product, method, application, end user, and region. The report also studies factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) affecting market growth. It analyzes the opportunities and challenges in the market and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.
• Manufacturers Of Rapid Microbiology Testing Products
• Distributors, Suppliers, And Commercial Service Providers
• Healthcare Service Providers
• Manufacturers Of Pharmaceutical Products
• Clinical Research Organizations (Cros)
• Clinical Testing Laboratories
• Research Laboratories And Academic Institutes
• Market Research And Consulting Firms
More Information and Place the Order of “Rapid Microbiology Testing Market by Method (Growth, Viability), Product (Automated Microbial Identification & AST System, PCR, Reagent), Application (Clinical Diagnosis, Environmental), End User (Labs, Hospitals, Industry) - Global Forecast to 2023” Now at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1658252 .
The major players in the market include bio Mérieux SA (France), Danaher Corporation (US), and Becton, Dickinson and Company (US). This report broadly segments the rapid microbiology testing market into products, methods, applications, end users, and regions.
Breakdown of supply-side primary interviews:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 25%, Tier 2 – 30%, and Tier 3 – 45%
• By Designation : C-level – 26%, Director-level – 30%, and Others – 44%
• By Region: North America - 34%, Europe – 26%, APAC – 23%, and RoW – 17%
email@example.com / Call +1 888 391 5441
ReportsnReports provides you the further information and more details with intelligence needs for your business. Access to in-depth market trends helps companies to assess the market effectiveness.
Tower B5, Office 101,
Magarpatta City SEZ,
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1318606 • Views: 128More releases