|10-22-2018 01:38 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Drug-Device Combination Market Comprehensive Study 2018: Abbott, Medtronic, Smith & Nephew, Boston Scientific, GSK , BD, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, Bayer, Baxter International Inc., Allergan, Bausch + Lomb, Stryker, 3M, W.L. Gore & Associates, Biomet
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Drug – Device Combination market report provides all the recent trends and all the changes of industry. The Drug – Device Combination Industry is expected to grow at a substantial Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2018-2025.Drug – Device Combination market research report is a resource, which provides current as well as upcoming technical and financial details of the industry to 2025. It covers major manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, traders, customers, investors and major types, major applications.
Sample PDF Report Is Ready | Ask For More databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Drug–Device Combination Market is expected to grow at 7.5% CAGR in the forecast period of 2018-2025 to an estimated value of USD 188.2 billion by the end of the year 2025, from its initial base value of USD 105.4 billion in the base year of 2017.
Competitors/Players: Global Drug – Device Combination Market
• Abbott, Medtronic,
• Smith & Nephew,
• Boston Scientific,
• GlaxoSmithKline plc,
• Becton Dickinson and Company,
• Johnson & Johnson,
• Baxter International Inc.,
• Bausch + Lomb
• W.L. Gore & Associates,
• Biomet Inc.,
• CR Bard,
• Terumo Medical Corporation,
• Pinnacle Biologics Inc.,
• Medline Industries Inc.,
• And Others
The global drug–device combination market has major players who have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of drug- device combination market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Table of Contents:
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Compliance in Drug – Device Combination Market
8 Drug – Device Combination Market, By Service
9 Drug – Device Combination Market, By Deployment Type
10 Drug – Device Combination Market, By Organization Size
11 Drug – Device Combination Market Analyses, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analyses
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
13 Competitive Landscapes
14 Detailed Company Profiles
15 Related Reports
Request For TOC | At databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-drug-device...
Drivers and Restraints:
• Growth in the demand of higher efficiency products
• Better results ratio and efficient diagnosis
• Major growth opportunities in US because of their favourable healthcare reforms
• Pre-planning and strategizing in the manufacturing of these products
• Developing economic regions of Asia-Pacific zone hindering the overall CAGR
Key Developments in the Market:
• Propeller Health, received US FDA’s clearance, in November 2016 to market its Propeller platform in combination with GlaxoSmithKline’s Ellipta inhaler. Collaboration between Propeller and GlaxoSmithKline in December 2015 produced the sensor for Ellipta which was researched and developed by both the companies’.
• US FDA established the Combination Products Policy Council (CPPC) in 2016, helping to modernize the review process and improve the communication between agency centers. The council formed also helps in resolving the disagreements amongst the parties, related to any approval or clearances and sponsorship/activities.
• Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Technological Writers, and Investors among others.
• Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Distributors, Market Intelligence committees, Regulatory Authorities.
Request Analyst Call On databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Segmentation: Global Drug – Device Combination Market
The Global Drug–device Combination Products Market is segmented based on a number of segments namely
Based on Product, it is segmented into
• Infusion Pumps,
• Orthopedic Combination Products,
• Photodynamic Therapy Devices,
• Transdermal Patches,
• Drug Eluting Stents,
• Wound Care Products,
• Antimicrobial Catheters.
Out of these Infusion Pumps is further segmented
Orthopedic Combination Products is also further segmented into
• Bone Graft Implants
• Antibiotic Bone Cement.
Drug Eluting Stents is also further categorized into
• Coronary Stents
• Peripheral Vascular Stents.
Inhalers are further segmented into
• Dry Powder,
• Metered Dose,
Nebulizers being categorized into
Based on Application, it is categorized into
• cardiovascular diseases,
• Respiratory diseases.
Based on End-User, it is segmented into
• hospitals & clinics,
• emergency service centers ambulatory surgical centers
• home care settings.
On the basis of geography, the Drug–device Combination Products market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
• North America,
• South America,
• Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• An in-depth analysis of market functions, demands and markets to target.
• Analyses of the segment that dominate the market as well as the segment which holds the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period of 2018-2025
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
• Factors affecting the market growth and restraints highlighted in the report
Customization of the Report
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available | Ask For More
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1318573 • Views: 127More releases