|10-19-2018 04:42 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Intelligent PDU Market Survey Report with Forecast by Cyber Power Systems (USA), Inc., Raritan, Schneider Electric, Vertiv, Eaton, The Siemon Company, Cyber Switching
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Global Intelligent PDU Market report provides with CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2018-2025 for the market. The data and the information regarding the Intelligent PDU industry are taken from reliable sources such as websites, annual reports of the companies, journals, and others and were checked and validated by the market experts. The report provides with CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2018-2025 for the market. The Market Report also provides an analytical assessment of the prime challenges faced by Intelligent PDU Market currently and in the coming years, which helps Market participants in understanding the problems they may face while operating in this Market over a longer period of time.
Global Intelligent PDU Market, By Type (Metered, Monitored, Automatic Transfer Switch), By Power Phase (Single Phase, Three Phase), By Application (Datacentres, Industrial Power Solutions, VoIP Phone Systems) and By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The Global Intelligent PDU Market is expected to reach USD 5.58 billion by 2025, from USD 1.25 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Intelligent Power Distribution Unit is defined as the networked power distribution unit which helps in increasing the efficiency of data centres along with real-time remote power monitoring, data centre infrastructure integration, environmental monitoring and others. There are various advantages of intelligent PDU such as identifying the high power consumption equipment by using port monitoring. Real-time remote monitoring helps to understand the difference between usage and capacity whilew use logs helps to identify erratic power consumption. It increases the efficiency of power distribution unit and others. It also helps to utilize any data centre manager for maintaining time and reducing cost.
Company such as The Siemon Company (U.S.) provides intelligent power distribution units. It is beneficial for reducing energy cost, optimizing power capacity, increasing the efficiencies of data centres, managing and optimizing power capacity and it provides single and 3-phase voltages.
In 2014, Eaton (Ireland) company has launches rack (G3) power distribution units (PDUs). Power distribution units G3 models operate continuously without any interruption at temperatures up to 60 degrees Celsius. It is designed in such a way that IT and data centre manager effectively provide advanced power-monitoring capabilities.
Hence, Due to various recent developments by company it will affect the growth of market in future.
This report consists of below pages:
• No of pages: 350
• No of Figures: 60
• No of Tables: 220
Based on type:
• Automatic Transfer Switch
Based on power phase:
• Single Phase
• Three Phases
Based on application:
• Industrial Power Solutions
• Voip Phone Systems
Based on geography:
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Order a Copy of Global Intelligent PDU Market Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
The global intelligent PDU market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of intelligent PDU unit market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
• Cyber Power Systems (US)
• Raritan (US)
• Schneider Electric (France)
• Vertiv (US)
• Eaton (Ireland)
• The Siemon Company (U.S.)
• TIM Infratech(India)
• CYBER SWITCHING(U.S.)
• PDU Experts (U.K.)
• Elcom International(India)
• Among others.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing demand for cloud computing worldwide
• Rising demand for intelligent products in datacentres
• Increasing demand for high-power capacities in high power density environments
• Rising environmental and safety concerns across developed countries
• Higher implementation cost of an intelligent PDU as compared to basic PDU
1. To analyze the market size of the market and infer the key trends from it.
2. Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 2018-2025 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
3. Industry Chain Suppliers of Global Intelligent PDU Market with Contact Information
4. To inspect the market based on product, market share and size of the product share.
5. Industry Chain Suppliers of Global Intelligent PDU Market with Contact Information
6. The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Global Intelligent PDU Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies
Products of the report
1. Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025.
2. Competitive landscape
3. Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
4. The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Global Intelligent PDU Market and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
5. Analyze and forecast Global Intelligent PDU Market on the basis of type, function and application.
6. Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis.
Download Detailed TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-intelligent...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1315732 • Views: 650More releases