|10-19-2018 04:37 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Commodity Plastics Market Comprehensive Study 2018: Exxon Mobil, LG Chem, Sinopec, Sumitomo Chemical, The DOW Chemical, SABIC, BASF, Lyondellbasell, Ineos, Formosa Plastics, Mitsubishi Chemical, Borealis,Reliance Industries, Braskem, Qenos, Lotte Chemical
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Commodity Plastics market report is a window to the industry which explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are. The Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization. The Commodity Plastics market study provides forecast and estimates market for each product in terms of revenue and volume during the forecast period.
Global Commodity Plastics Market is expected to reach USD 530.74 billion by 2025, from USD 354.31 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Sample PDF Report Ready| Request at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
According to U.S. Bureau of Labour Statistics, construction sector will have one of the biggest surge in real output and will reach almost USD 1.2 trillion by 2020.
According to U.S. Census Bureau, in 2016, total construction spending increased 6.5% from the previous year. Moreover, in 2014, construction spending was estimated nearly 11% and in 2015 it increased by 10.7%.
• Exxon Mobil,
• LG Chem,
• Sumitomo Chemical,
• The DOW Chemical,
• Formosa Plastics,
• Mitsubishi Chemical,
• Chevron Phillips Chemical,
• Eni Spa,
• Reliance Industries,
• Hanwha Chemical,
• Lotte Chemical,
• Indian Oil,
• Haldia Petrochemicals,
• Nova Chemicals,
• Qatar Petroleum,
• Westlake Chemical,
• PTT Global Chemical
• Among others
Competitive Analysis: Global Commodity Plastics Market
The global commodity plastics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of commodity plastics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of Contents:
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Compliance in Commodity plastics Market
8 Commodity plastics Market, By Service
9 Commodity plastics Market, By Deployment Type
10 Commodity plastics Market, By Organization Size
11 Commodity plastics Market Analyses, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analyses
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
13 Competitive Landscapes
14 Detailed Company Profiles
15 Related Reports
Detailed TOC Available|Request At : databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-commodity-p...
Drivers and Restraint:
• Growing packaging sector
• Rising disposable income generating high demand for consumer goods
• Increasing production of lightweight electric vehicles
• Environmental concern of plastic waste
• Government Regulations
Opportunities in the market
1. To describe and forecast the Commodity Plastics market, in terms of value, for various segments, by region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
2. The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Commodity Plastics Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies
3. To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their Commodity Plastics market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, and detail the competitive landscape for market leaders
4. Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the trends in types of point of care test across Europe.
5. To get a comprehensive overview of the Commodity Plastics market
Feel Free To Ask More Insights | Request Analyst Call at databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Based on type, the global commodity plastics market is segmented into
• polyethylene (PE),
• polyvinyl chloride (PVC),
• polystyrene (PS),
• polypropylene (PP),
• poly methyl methacrylate (PMMA)
Polyethylene of ethylene is further sub segmented into
• LDPE and
Polyvinyl chloride of ethylene is further sub segmented into
• rigid PVC
• flexible PVC
On the basis of application, the global commodity plastics market is classified into
• consumer goods,
• medical & pharmaceutical
Packaging of ethylene is further sub segmented into
• film wraps,
• plastic bags,
• industrial & household chemical containers,
• milk jugs,
• cereal box liners and
Electronics of ethylene is further sub segmented into
• air dams,
• car bumpers,
• rocker panels,
Based on geography, the global commodity plastics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
• North America & South America,
• Asia-Pacific and,
• Middle East & Africa
Analysis on the market gives us these points
1. To gain insights about the major regional insights in which the Commodity Plastics is flourishing.
2. To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, and detail the competitive landscape for market leaders
3. Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the product approvals, R&D activities, and product launches in the Commodity Plastics market Recent industry trends and developments
4. To describe and forecast the Commodity Plastics market, in terms of value, by process, product type, and industry.
5. Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Inquire For Customization With Discount | databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1315721 • Views: 447More releases