|10-19-2018 03:48 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Macroeconomic Outlook Report - Itly | Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 29.6% to GVA
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
A new independent 41 page research with title 'PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report - Italy' guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions and important players/vendors. With n-number of tables and figures examining the PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic, the research gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarkets and market leader’s market revenue forecasts as well as analysis to 2022
Get customization & check discount for report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/1378179-pestle-i...
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 29.6% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2017, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (19.4%), and wholesale, retail and hotels activities (15.2%). In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to grow by 3.1%, 2.4% and 2.2%, respectively, in 2018.
Five major regions of Italy generated around 58% of the country’s GDP and comprised of 51.3% of the country’s population in 2016.
- As per the Global Competitiveness Index 2017-2018, Italy’s infrastructure ranked 43rd out of 137 nations
- More than 80% of foreign investments in Italy were from major European nations in 2016
- The overall FTSE MIB (Milano Indice di Borsa) TR index exhibits a declining trend over the last one year. As of August 7th, 2018 FTSE MIB TR index stood at 2,678.8, compared to 3,133.3 on August 7th, 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1378179-pestle-insi...
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 02
List of Exhibits 03
Did you Know? 04
Country Highlights 05
Country Snapshot 07
PESTLE Insights 21
Political Landscape 22
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1378179-pestle-insights-52
Economic Landscape 23
Social Landscape 30
Technological Landscape 33
Legal Landscape 36
Environmental Landscape 37
Outlook 38 List of Figures
Exhibit 1: Ita
Place a Purchase Order for this Market Study (Single User License) at: www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1378179
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1315605 • Views: 310More releases