|10-17-2018 11:53 AM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Construction Materials Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 275 pages, titled as 'Construction Materials Global Industry Guide 2013-2022’ with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like North America, Europe or Asia and important Key players. The report will help you gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2023
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1243325-constructio...
Construction Materials Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global Construction Materials industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global construction materials market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The construction materials market consists of cement, aggregates, and bricks.
- The cement segment includes hydraulic cement (e.g. Portland cement), but excludes solid concrete.
- The aggregates segment includes sand, gravel and crushed rocks and stones used in construction, but excludes industrial sand (used in glass making etc) and similar materials.
- The bricks segment includes building blocks and pipes made from fired clay or concrete.
- Other finished or semi-finished building materials and components are excluded.
- Values refer to consumption of construction materials within the specified geography, whether produced domestically or imported. The market has been valued at manufacturers selling price (MSP). All currency conversions are at constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The global construction materials market had total revenues of $911.8bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% between 2013 and 2017.
- The cement segment was the markets most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $379.0bn, equivalent to 41.6% of the market's overall value.
- The Asia-Pacific region - which makes up for slightly less than 80% of the global market’s value - has driven the growth of the global market. The Chinese and Indian industries have mainly contributed to this growth, as well as other Asian developing economies that are characterized by rapidly growing urbanization and rising income.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global construction materials market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global construction materials market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global construction materials market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global construction materials market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global construction materials market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global construction materials market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global construction materials market?
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1243325-constr...
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
Global Construction Materials
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1243325-construction-mate...
It's vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1243325
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1309648 • Views: 109More releases