|10-17-2018 11:47 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Cards and Payments Market is Booming in India|ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Punjab National Bank, Citibank, American Express
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 68 pages on title 'The Cards and Payments Industry in India: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2021' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions and important players such as ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Punjab National Bank, Citibank, American Express, RuPay, etc.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/437069-the-cards-an...
HTF’s ""The Cards and Payments Industry in India: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2021"", report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Indian cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, direct debit, cash, payment cards and checks during the review period (2012-2016).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2017-2021). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together HTF’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
State Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/437069-the-car...
The report also provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Indian cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Indian cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debit, checks, cash and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis and payment methods.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Indian cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- To tackle the issue of ‘black’ money and counterfeit currency, the Indian government decided to cancel the legal tender of the high-denomination INR500 and INR1,000 from midnight of November 2016; these are now being replaced with new notes. These notes account for more than 85% of the total currency in circulation in value terms, and the move has resulted in a shortage of cash as a result of logistical issues in making the new notes available. The shortage of cash is expected to encourage the use of payment card and digital wallets in the country. Furthermore, this will bring overall change in consumers’ mindset and payment habits and drive electronic payments.
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/437069-the-cards-and-paym...
- Competition in the Indian alternative payments market has increased, with payment service providers (PSPs), banks and mobile operators all offering solutions. For instance, State Bank of India (SBI) launched the State Bank Buddy digital wallet in August 2015; as of March 2016, 4.8 million transactions worth US$35.1 million (INR2.3 billion) had been made, of which US$1.8 million (INR114.7 million) were at merchant outlets. Other digital wallets launched by banks were Pockets by ICICI Bank in February 2015, and Lime by Axis Bank in September 2015. PSPs offering payment solutions include Paytm, Oxigen wallet and FreeCharge. India-based mobile operator Bharti Airtel launched its mobile money service, airtel money, in February 2012.
- The emergence of mobile-only banks is likely to accelerate the shift towards electronic payments in India. Singapore-based DBS Bank launched India’s first mobile-only bank, digibank, in April 2016; the zero-balance savings account comes with a Visa debit card. Customers are entitled to an unlimited number of cash withdrawals, and are offered cashback and discounts on in-store and online purchases. Customers can open accounts at any of the bank’s partner outlets simply by giving Adhar Card details and biometrics for authentication.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Indian cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Indian cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Indian cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in India.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Indian cards and payments industry.
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
1.1 Market overview 2
1.2 Key facts 4
1.3 Top five industry events 5
2 PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS 11
2.1 Current payment environment 11
3 E-COMMERCE AND ALTERNATIVE PAYMENTS 13
3.1 E-Commerce market analysis 13
3.2 Alternative payment solutions 15
3.2.1 PayPal 15
3.2.2 Paytm 15
3.2.3 State Bank Buddy 15
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=437069
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1309617 • Views: 285More releases