|10-16-2018 11:29 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review including key players Achelios Therapeutics , Affectis Pharmaceuticals AG, AnaBios
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 is latest pipeline review released by HTF MI to provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Neuropathic Pain, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, root cause analysis ,mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Get Access to Sample PDF @: www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/872021-neuropathic-...
If you are want to study the Neuropathic Pain or intend to be, then this guide will provide you comprehensive outlook. It’s vital for you to keep your knowledge up to date by keeping research and development (R&D) of major players. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide requirement according to your needs.
Neuropathic pain, or neuralgia, is a condition in which the sensory system is affected. It is commonly accompanied by tissue injury. The nerve fibres could be damaged resulting in the generation of abnormal signals. Neuropathic pain is also exhibited along with many other diseases. The symptoms might include shooting pain and numbness. Several factors are involved in causing neuropathic pain however there seems to be no specific reason. Trauma, kidney disease, alcoholism, infections, stress etc may lead to painful symptoms. The condition may be controlled by the use of medications and psychological therapies.
Key Players included in the research study are 2-BBB Medicines BV, AbbVie Inc, Abide Therapeutics Inc, Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc, Achelios Therapeutics Inc, Affectis Pharmaceuticals AG, AnaBios Corp, Anavex Life Sciences Corp, AngioChem Inc, Aptinyx Inc, Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc, Astellas Pharma Inc, AstraZeneca Plc, Aucta Pharmaceuticals LLC, BCI Pharma, BCN Peptides SA, Biogen Inc, Bionomics Ltd, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd, Cara Therapeutics Inc, Celgene Corp, Centrexion Therapeutics Corp, Cerecor Inc, Chromocell Corp, Circuit Therapeutics Inc, Colby Pharmaceutical Co, ConSynance Therapeutics Inc, ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc, Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc, Cytogel Pharma LLC, Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd, Develco Pharma Schweiz AG, Dompe Farmaceutici SpA, Eisai Co Ltd, Eli Lilly and Co, Endece LLC, Evec Inc, Genecode AS, GL Pharm Tech Corp, Glialogix Inc, Grunenthal GmbH, GT Biopharma Inc, GW Pharmaceuticals Plc, Hydra Biosciences Inc, Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc, India Globalization Capital Inc, Intec Pharma Ltd, Integral Molecular Inc, IntelGenx Corp, Intellipharmaceutics International Inc, Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc, Jeil Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co Ltd, Jiangsu Nhwa Pharmaceutical Corp Ltd, JT Pharmaceuticals Inc, Knopp Biosciences LLC, Kolon Life Science Inc, KPI Therapeutics Inc, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc, Lohocla Research Corp, Mapi Pharma Ltd, MD Biosciences GmbH, Medifron DBT Co Ltd, MEDRx Co Ltd, Medy-Tox Inc, Merck & Co Inc, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp, Mundipharma International Ltd, Nanomerics Ltd, Neurim Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Neurocentrx Pharma Ltd, NeuroCycle Therapeutics GmbH, NeurOp Inc, Newron Pharmaceuticals SpA, Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Nippon Zoki Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, NoNO Inc, Novartis AG, Novassay SA, Orexigen Therapeutics Inc, Orion Corporation, Patagonia Pharmaceuticals LLC, PeriphaGen Inc, Pfizer Inc, Pharmaleads SA, Phosphagenics Ltd, RaQualia Pharma Inc, Re-Pharm Ltd, Relmada Therapeutics Inc, Revance Therapeutics Inc, Rottapharm Biotech Srl, Saniona AB, Scilex Pharmaceuticals Inc, Shionogi & Co Ltd, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc, Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Theranexus SAS, Toray Industries Inc, Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Trevena Inc, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc, Virobay Inc, VistaGen Therapeutics Inc, Vitality Biopharma Inc, Yooyoung Pharm Co Ltd, Yuhan Corp, Yungjin Pharm Co Ltd & Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Make inquiry before purchase @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/872021-neuropa...
The guide features dormant and discontinued projects and covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 9 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Neuropathic Pain pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging and major players moves in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective marketing strategies to gain competitive advantage in health care and pharmaceuticals industry. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. The data and information sourced from the databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the latest key developments are captured on a real time basis.
Buy this research report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=872021
Extracts of Chapters from Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2017
Chapter 1 , to describe the definition , overview and Therapeutics Development of Neuropathic Pain.
Chapter2, to analyze the pipeline overview of companies, Universities/Institutes and the product development under by companies, Universities/Institutes.
Chapter3, Therapeutics Assessment of Neuropathic Pain by Target, Mechanism of Action, Route of Administration and by Molecule Type.
Chapter4, to display company profile involved in Therapeutics Development.
Chapter5, Drug profile product description, Mechanism of action and R&D Progress of Neuropathic Pain.
Chapter 6,7, to describe Neuropathic Pain Appendix, Methodology ,Coverage ,Secondary Research ,Primary Research ,Expert Panel Validation and Contact Us.
Objective of this study
- To provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Neuropathic Pain.
- To reviews pipeline therapeutics for Neuropathic Pain by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprises, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Neuropathic Pain therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Neuropathic Pain therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Neuropathic Pain
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Neuropathic Pain.
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Neuropathic Pain pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports. Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/872021-neuropathic-pain-p...
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1306333 • Views: 241More releases