|10-16-2018 08:27 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
How Harry's Shaving Razor Market is gaining growth prospects with demanding customer requirements?
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 18 pages on title 'Success Case Study: Harry's Shaving Razor - The shaving start-up taking on Gillette with its affordable, yet stylish razor subscription service' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers important players such as Harry's, Gillette.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1261927-success-cas...
"Success Case Study: Harry's Shaving Razor", is part of HTF's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of Harry's platform, the company's convenient razor subscription service. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Harry’s, a male grooming start-up, targets the everyday man with its simple, inexpensive razor service - new to the UK. Harry’s successfully takes on dominant market leaders with an easy-to-use razor subscription service, addressing the common burdens associated with shaving. Delivering a clear message to mainstream males, the service provides reasonably-priced sophistication and simplicity.
Get customization & check for discount @ www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/1261927-success-...
- Develop an easy-to-use service which softens social anxieties associated with being an everyday consumer, such as time scarcity.
- Simplify both the product and manufacturing process to leverage affordability, helping to shift brand loyalty.
- Target younger, tech-savvy consumers by adopting a stylish online platform and use social media/video sharing to power marketing campaigns. Use disruptive language and techniques to increase consumer interaction.
- Take the time to identify and understand your consumer base. This includes meeting their personal interests and supporting causes that reflect these, such as charitable organizations.
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1261927
Reasons to buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Companies mentioned in the Report
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1261927-success-case-stud...
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1305453 • Views: 286More releases