|10-16-2018 08:25 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Baby Food Sector in Peru Market is Booming with key players: Nestlé Peru SA, Abbott Laboratories SA
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 119 pages on title 'The Baby Food Sector in Peru, 2018' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers important players such as Mead Johnson Nutrition (Peru) SRL, Nestlé Peru SA, Abbott Laboratories SA, Lypack and Alimentos Heinz del Peru SA.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1399231-the-baby-fo...
"The Baby Food Sector in Peru, 2018", is an analytical report by HTF which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Peruvian market.
Poverty levels remain high in Peru, despite recent economic progress, and this has had a direct impact on consumption trends in the baby food sector. In particular, demand is low in rural areas, where incomes are lower. Most baby food is bought by consumers living in urban areas, primarily in the capital Lima, or along the coast, and the majority of these consumers belong to the wealthier classes. The market remains small, with only a minority of parents able to afford commercial baby food, although it has expanded significantly over the last few years. In comparison with historical trends and with other South American countries, inflation in Peru has remained relatively low. In 2018, it is expected to fall to below 2%. Real GDP growth has slowed since the booming 2011-2013 period, but remains positive. Peru has a business-friendly environment, and is concentrating on measures to boost output.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Mead Johnson Nutrition (Peru) SRL, Nestlé Peru SA, Abbott Laboratories SA, Lypack and Alimentos Heinz del Peru SA
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1399231-the-ba...
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1399231
- Use of infant formula has risen for nearly all age groups since 2004/06, with very high increases for older babies.
- Infant formula is gradually replacing the use of other milks, such as cow’s milk and other milk powder. By 2016, usage of infant formula had risen to 15.2%, while the use of other types of milk had dropped to 33.6%.
- In the milk powdered segment cans being prominent pack format dominates, although a few other pack formats like boxes and tubs are also available.
- The baby drinks category has been of very minor importance in the Peruvian baby food market for several years, and the range of products on offered to consumers has been very limited.
- Most baby food sales are channelled through supermarkets and hypermarkets, reflecting the fact that these products are purchased primarily by upper-income groups in the capital city.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1399231-the-baby-food-sec...
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1305442 • Views: 295More releases