|10-15-2018 12:02 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Cloud Computing in Asia Pacific: Market Opportunity and Competitive Analysis with key players Google,Huawei,IBM, Microsoft,NTT,Oracle, OVH
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 23 pages on title 'Cloud Computing in Asia Pacific: Market Opportunity and Competitive Analysis' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key that includes important players such as Fujitsu, Google,Huawei,IBM, Microsoft,NTT,Oracle, OVH, Salesforce, Singtel, Telstra, Vmware
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1399013-cloud-compu...
Cloud Computing in Asia Pacific: Market Opportunity and Competitive Analysis
"Cloud Computing in Asia Pacific: Market Opportunity and Competitive Analysis", a new Telecom Insider Report by HTF, provides an executive-level overview of the cloud computing market in Asia Pacific. It delivers deep qualitative insight into the cloud market in the region, analyzing key trends on telcos' cloud offers, business models to foster their position in the cloud space and case studies.
Driven by an increasing migration of enterprises to the hybrid cloud IaaS business model, and the growing adoption of IaaS solutions by small and medium businesses, the infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) market in Asia Pacific will grow at a 27.7% CAGR from 2017 to 2022, reaching approximately $55.2bn by the end of the forecast period.
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1399013
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and market context; a look at the cloud computing definition and an adoption framework. This section details the cloud computing market context in Asia Pacific, the cloud portfolio of select telcos in the region.
- Section 2: Cloud Computing Market Opportunity in Asia Pacific; an analysis on the cloud computing market sizing and forecast by type cloud segment and competitive analysis.
- Section 3: Case studies; two case studies of leading cloud computing service providers in Asia Pacific are presented in this section, showcasing their growth strategy in the region.
- Section 4: Key findings and recommendations; the Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators.
- It is not a question of whether companies will adopt cloud services but how fast they can do it.
- Cloud providers need to address issues around data sovereignty, security and compliance.
- Companies are buying cloud from multiple vendors.
- Telcos need to develop agile networking solution leveraging SDN/NFV technoloy.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a five-year forecast of enterprise cloud computing services markets, developed using HTF’s rigorous bottom-up modeling methodologies, to enable executives to effectively position their companies for growth opportunities and emerging trends in demand for their products.
- Two case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the cloud computing market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the cloud computing market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for telecom operators.
- With more than ten charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the cloud computing market, analyzing key trends on telcos' cloud offers, business models to foster their position in the cloud space and case studies.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1399013-cloud-...
Table of Contents
Table of contents 3
List of exhibits 4
Executive summary 5
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context 6
Enterprise cloud computing services definition 7
Cloud services market context and portfolio 8
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1399013-cloud-computing-i...
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1303316 • Views: 149More releases