|10-13-2018 03:27 PM CET - Sports||
Weight Training Benches Market by Type (Flat Bench, Adjustable Weight Bench, Olympic Weight Bench, Folding Weight Bench, Abdominal Bench, and Preacher Curl Bench) and by End User (Residential, Health Clubs/Gyms, and Other Commercial Users)
Press release from: Allied Market Research
Weight training benches are designed to lift weights and provide leverage and balance for an array of exercises. It may be of various designs, which includes fixed horizontal, fixed inclined, fixed in a folded position, with adjustable portion, and with racks to hold bars and weights. These benches facilitate training and exercising at specific angle and aids in reducing the risk of injury.
Get the sample report: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/4290
Get 10% Pre-book discount @ www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout/27232
The report on the global weight training benches market is segmented by type, end user, and geography. Based on the type, it is classified into flat bench, adjustable weight bench, olympic weight bench, folding weight bench, abdominal bench, and preacher curl bench. Based on end user, the market is divided into residential, health clubs/gyms, and other commercial users. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players profiled in this study include:
• Icon Health & Fitness, Inc.
• Brunswick Corporation
• Johnson Health Tech Co. Ltd.
• Technogym S.p.A
• Amer Sports Corporation
• Nautilus, Inc.
• Core Health and Fitness LLC
• True Fitness Technology, Inc.
• Impulse (Qingdao) Health Tech Co. Ltd.
• Torque Fitness LLC
• The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the global weight training benches market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
• It offers qualitative trends as well as quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
• In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates the type of weight training benches and its end users.
• Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies as well as the prevailing market opportunities.
• The key players in the market are profiled along with their strategies and developments to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1301685 • Views: 554More releases