|10-13-2018 03:15 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Cleaning Robot Market Size is Set to Grow at a Remarkable Pace in the Coming Years
Press release from: Allied Market Research
Cleaning robot is an autonomous robot that cleans floor, windows, lawns, and others. It is employed in mopping, UV sterilization, and other purposes in household as well as industrial applications. It minimizes human efforts and saves time, economical and electricity. People with disability can use cleaning robot as an alternative for expensive housekeeping services. Technological advancement has made robots more intelligent and they are able to detect different amount of dirt at different spots.
Get the sample report: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/976
The technological innovation and modernization in the field of robotics, increase in demand, and smaller size of cleaning robot as compared to traditional robots are factors propelling the growth of the world cleaning robot market. However, low battery life and lack of durability robotic vacuum cleaners are hindering factors of the market. On the other hand, development of small and user-friendly robots would create opportunities for the growth in the market.
The world cleaning robot market is segmented based on product, vertical, and geography. The product segment is classified based on floor robot, pool robot, window robot, lawn robot, and others. The verticals covered in the report are residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare, and others. The market is divided geographically into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
Get 10% pre-book discount @ www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout/27232
The prominent companies operating in the market are Dyson Ltd., Ecovacs Robotics Inc., Infinuvo, iRobot Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Electronics Inc., and Neato Robotics Inc., Intellibot Robotics LLC, Yujin Robot Co. Ltd., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. They have adopted strategies, such as expansions, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, new product launches, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world cleaning robot market.
• This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
• An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
• The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world cleaning robot market.
• Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
• An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the world cleaning robot market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
• The world cleaning robot market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1301680 • Views: 352More releases