|10-13-2018 03:07 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Personal 3D Printers Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2017-2023
Press release from: Allied Market Research
Personal 3D printing market is also referred to as consumer 3D printing as it involves printing by end-users from a desktop 3D printer for personal use. The global 3D printing market is expected to attain a market size of $7.2 billion by 2019. Personal 3D printing is an evolving market that is projected to have an increased market capitalization as more individuals would use the technology for personalized applications. One of the driving factors for the market growth is the reducing prices of personal 3D printers.
Access Full Summary @ www.alliedmarketresearch.com/personal-3d-printers-market#linksample
In 2012, the printers were available at around $6,500 and currently, some personal 3D printers are available at less than $5,000. The market expects further price corrections in the future as the demand for these printers is expected to increase further. Additionally, personal 3D printers give enhanced printing experience to end-users. The technology is now being used in various personal applications such as education, entertainment, photography, architecture, fashion and jewellery. Increased applications would further enhance the market growth.
However, looking at the current market trend, it is evident that there would be huge demand-supply disequilibrium as the production of reasonably priced 3D printers is not being done on a large scale yet. The lack of large scale production is one of the key restraints for the market growth. Furthermore, some manufacturers offer an easy to assemble kit which is a cost-effective option for end-users. However, the challenge for market players is to gauge consumer expectation as it is unclear whether they prefer assembled products or out-of-box finished goods. Out-of-box finished goods would have an end-to-end manufacturer’s support while assembled goods would have limited support.
Get the PDF brochure: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/200
Some companies profiled in this report are 3D Systems, Inc., Concept Laser GmbH, Arcam AB, Exone GmbH, Eos GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Optomec, Inc., Solidscape, Inc., Slm Solutions GmbH, Stratasys Ltd., and Voxeljet Technology GmbH.
• The in-depth analysis provides market intelligence with respect to segments based on applications, technologies and geographies
• Detailed analysis of the top factors impacting the growth of the market according to the current market situation and expected future trends
• Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of all stakeholders of the market
• Porter’s five force analysis deals with the implications about the potency of suppliers & buyers, threat of new entrants & substitutes along with competitive scenario of the market
• SWOT analysis and recent developments of key players are included in the report so that companies can understand the strategies adopted by competitors and make required changes to their plans
• Estimations are calculated according to the current market scenario and projected future trends for the analysis period of 2013-2020 with base revenue of 2012
• The report discusses the trends and opportunities in various geographies so that companies can make region specific plans to tap market opportunities in each region
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1301678 • Views: 355More releases