|10-12-2018 04:53 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Tungsten Carbide Powder Market Comprehensive Analysis 2018 | By Key Companies: Eurotungstene Poudres SAS, Reade Advanced Materials, Buffalo Tungsten Inc., LINEAGE, DMEGC Solar - Hengdian Group, Global Tungsten & Powders Corporation, Sandvik
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Tungsten carbide powder market is going to have a rocket boom for their sales, import, export and revenue in the forecast period of 2017-2024.
The report is generated based on the market type, size of the organization, availability on-premises and the end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
The base year for calculation in the report is taken as 2017 the historic year is 2016 which will tell you how the tungsten carbide powder market is going to perform in the forecast years by informing you what the market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements are, and how the top players are performing in when it comes to their recent product launches, their researches, their joint ventures, merges, and accusations.
Click Here for Sample Copy of Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=tungs...
Tungsten carbide powder is a compound containing atoms of tungsten and carbide. Tungsten carbide powder can be pressed and molded into different shapes and sizes for usage in cutting tools, abrasives, industrial machinery, jewelry, and other tools & equipment. This powder is characterized by high thermal conductivity, extreme stiffness, and intense strength.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Sandvik AB, Kennametal Inc., Ceratizit S.A., Extramet, Federal Carbide Company, Guangdong Xianglu Tungsten Co., Ltd, Nanchang Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd., Jiangxi Yaosheng Tungsten Co., Ltd., Japan New Metal Co., Ltd., China Tungsten Online (Xiamen) Manu. & Sales Corp., Zigong Huagang Cemented Carbide New Materials Co., Ltd., H.C. Starck and many more.
Global Tungsten Carbide Powder Market By Grade (Rotary Drilling & Mining Grades, Metal Forming & Wear Grades, Submicron Grades, Corrosion Resistant Grades, General Purpose Grades, Other Grades); By Application (Machine Tools & Components, Cutting Tools, Dies & Punches, Abrasive Products) By End-use (Mining & Construction, Industrial Engineering, Transportation, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defense) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Major Market Drivers:
• Growing demand for industrial machinery
• Increasing product demand in transportation, mining, construction and industrial engineering sector
• Highly toxic property of tungsten carbide powders
• Oversupply of tungsten by China
The Global Tungsten Carbide Powder Market accounted for USD 15.22 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=tungsten-carbide-p...
Tungsten Carbide Powder Market - Market Segmentation:
• The tungsten carbide powder market is segmented on the basis of grade into rotary drilling & mining grades, metal forming & wear grades, submicron grades, corrosion resistant grades, general purpose grades, and other grades
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into machine tools & components, cutting tools, dies & punches, abrasive products and others.
• On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into mining & construction, industrial engineering, transportation, oil & gas, aerospace & defense and others.
• On the basis of geography, the tungsten carbide powder market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global Tungsten Carbide Powder market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
• The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Make an Inquiry for purchasing this report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1300801 • Views: 220More releases