|10-10-2018 08:53 AM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Nanodevices and Nanomachines Market to 2028| ExxonMobil, Hummingbird Scientific, JEOL, Lockheed Martin, Oxford Instruments and Thermo Fisher Scientific
Press release from: Nanodevices and Nanomachines Market
Albany, NY, 10th October : Recent research and the current scenario as well as future market potential of "Nanodevices and Nanomachines: The Global Market" globally.
The report covers all types of nanomechanical and molecular nanomachines in use or known to be under development as of early 2018, including:
- Electromechanical devices that interact with the environment on a nanoscale level to accomplish specific tasks or purposes.
- Electromechanical devices with outer dimensions measured in nanometers.
Get PDF for more Professional and Technical insights @ www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1873930
- Molecular machines that are not mechanical or electromechanical in nature but employ molecular-scale biological components that produce quasi-mechanical actions or outputs in response to specific stimuli.
- A pragmatic decision was made to exclude certain types of devices from the report that technically fit the definition of the term "nanotechnology." Nanoscale semiconductors are excluded, as they have been analyzed comprehensively elsewhere and would overwhelm other nanomachine technologies by their sheer volume.
The time frame for the analysis is the period from 2017 to 2028 to allow for the fact that many of the devices analyzed by the report are still in the research and development phase but could reach the commercial market by 2028. The market values estimated or imputed for various segments represent the direct cost to the user or investor. These values are expressed in 2017 dollars, and no attempt has been made to adjust them for inflation.
- 33 tables
- Detailed overview of the global market for nanodevices and nanomachines within the nanotechnology industry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) from 2018 through 2023 and 2023 through 2028
View Complete TOC with tables & Figures @ www.researchmoz.us/nanodevices-and-nanomachines-the-globa...
- Characterization and quantification of global market for nanodevices and nanomachines by type, application, technology, end user, and geographical region
- Information on electromechanical devices that interact with the environment on a nanoscale level to accomplish specific tasks or purposes
- Critical analysis of the changing regulatory environment with focus on political landscape and legal and regulatory dimensions
- A relevant patent analysis, and number of U.S. patents issued for nanomachine-related developments
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including ExxonMobil, Hummingbird Scientific LLC, JEOL Ltd., Lockheed Martin, Oxford Instruments and Thermo Fisher Scientific
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Reasons for Doing This Study
Study Goals and Objectives
Scope of Report
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Technology and Market Overview
General Properties of Nanoscale Materials and Systems
Brief History of Nanomachines
Major Technology Segments
Make An Enquiry @ www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1873930
Nanoscale Computing Devices
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
90 State Street, Albany NY, United States,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948,
Follow me on : marketinfo247.wordpress.com/
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1292491 • Views: 382More releases