|10-09-2018 03:41 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market Business Growth Strategies and Technological Advancements till 2025 - Key players are NVIDIA, IBM, Intel Corporation, Xilinx, Samsung Electronics, Samsung Electronics America, Micron Technology
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market report is a complete overview of the market, covering various aspects product definition, segmentation based on various parameters, and the prevailing vendor landscape. Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market report includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
The Global Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market is expected to reach USD 10,787.2 million by 2025 from USD 21.21 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get FREE Sample report for in-depth study at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Well known players of Global Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market cited in the report
• Intel Corporation,
• Samsung Electronics,
• Samsung Electronics America,
• Micron Technology,
• LLamasoft, Inc.,
• Splice Machine,
• Cainiao Networks,
• C.H. Robinson,
• RELEX Solutions,
• Fraight AI,
• FedEx Supply Chain,
• Deutsche Post,
• Alibaba Group,
• SoftBank Group,
• Baidu, Inc.,
• Interactions LLC,
• Lexalytics, Inc.,
• FedEx Express Canada,
• Next IT,
• Sentient Technologies,
• ViSenze - AI for Visual Commerce,
• Amazon Web Services and others.
FREE TOC is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-artificial-...
Based on application
• Fleet management,
• Supply chain planning,
• Warehouse management,
• Virtual assistant,
• Risk management,
• Freight brokerage and others
Based on technology
• Machine learning,
• Natural language processing (NLP),
• Context-aware computing and
• Computer vision
Based on industry
• Consumer-packaged goods,
• Food & beverages and others
Based on offering
• Software and
• Asia Pacific (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific).
• North America (US, Canada, Mexico).
• Europe (Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Rest of Europe.
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America).
• Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa).
Report Can Be Provided as per Organization Requirement at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
The global artificial intelligence in supply chain market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of artificial intelligence in supply chain market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2016 artificial intelligence and machine learning emerging as the next big technology has seen a race for artificial intelligence, with a number of acquisitions and large technology vendors such as IBM, Google and Amazon are launching a new artificial intelligence-enabled product.
In 2017, Teknowlogi Launches a first cloud-based solution built on artificial intelligence for the logistics industry. It is a next-generation platform category, representing a much-needed advancement for traditional industry logistics system.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Growth of big data
• Demand for greater visibility and transparency in supply chain data and processes
• Adoption of AI to improve consumer services and satisfaction.
• High Information and data storage capacity
• High computing power and parallel processing capabilities
• Lack of people power
• Data inefficiency in building proper AI algorithms.
• To perceive the most influencing pivoting and hindering forces in the Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market and its footprint in the international market.
• Learn about the market policies that are being endorsed by ruling respective organizations.
• To gain a perceptive survey of the market and have an extensive interpretation of the Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market and its materialistic landscape.
• To understand the structure of Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
• To analyze the Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
Get Customize Report as per your requirements, Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1291129 • Views: 172More releases