|10-08-2018 04:21 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Patient Handling Equipment Market Comprehensive Evaluation of the Market via in-Depth Qualitative Insights till 2025 - Top companies are Stryker, V. Guldmann A/S, DJO, Hill-Rom, Invacare Corporation, Etac Group, Etac R82 UK, Joerns Healthcare
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Patient Handling Equipment Market report is a complete overview of the market, covering various aspects product definition, segmentation based on various parameters, and the prevailing vendor landscape. The statistics are represented in graphical format for a clear understanding on facts and figures. This report analyzes the potential of the Market in the present and the future prospects from various angles in detail. The report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the Patient Handling Equipment Market. The scope of this Patient Handling Equipment market report extends from market scenarios to comparative pricing between major players, cost and profit of the specified market regions.
The Global Patient Handling Equipment Market is expected to reach USD 25.61 billion by 2025, from USD 11.52 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 10.5 % during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
GET FREE Sample report for in-depth study at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Top Key Players of Global Patient Handling Equipment Market are
• V. Guldmann A/S,
• Invacare Corporation,
• Etac Group,
• Etac R82 UK,
• Joerns Healthcare,
• Prism Medical Products, LLC,
• Patterson Medical,
• Linet spol. s r.o.,
• Prism Medical UK,
• Joerns Healthcare,
• Mangar International,
• Sidhil Ltd,
• Stiegelmeyer & Co. GMBH,
• Invacare Europe,
Invacare Australia & New Zealand, INVACARE (UK) LIMITED, Permobil Danmark A/S, Permobil New Zealand Ltd, LINET Group SE, LINET Americas, Handicare North America, Handicare Stairlifts UK and others.
Report Can Be Provided as per Organization Requirement at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Market Drivers and Restraints
• Rising geriatric population
• Rising incidence of disabilities resulting from non-communicable diseases
• High risk of injuries to care givers during manual handling of patients
• Implementation of regulations ensuring safety of healthcare personnel against manual lifting of heavy loads
• Lack of training provided to care givers for efficient operation of patient handling equipment
On the basis of accessories market is segmented into
• lifting accessories and
• Transfer accessories etc.
On the basis of end user market is segmented into
• home and
Based on geography
• North America &
• South America,
• Asia-Pacific and,
• Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Based on product type market is segmented into
• medical beds,
• bathroom safety,
• ambulatory aids
On the basis of type of care market is segmented into
• bariatric care,
• critical care and
• wound care
FREE TOC is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-patient-han...
The global patient handling equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global patient handling equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America
• To perceive the most influencing pivoting and hindering forces in the patient handling equipment Market and its footprint in the international market.
• Learn about the market policies that are being endorsed by ruling respective organizations.
• To gain a perceptive survey of the market and have an extensive interpretation of the Hair and Care Market and its materialistic landscape.
• To understand the structure of patient handling equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global patient handling equipment players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of patient handling equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
• To analyze the patient handling equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
Get Customize Report as per your requirements, Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1287977 • Views: 582More releases